Author Topic: Viral: Liberal Lady Dumps Leftist Ideology – Here’s 10 Reasons She’s Finished With The Left [good stuff]  (Read 614 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Clash Daily
Doug Giles
Published on July 31, 2017

This lady used to be a real hardcore Leftist, but she suddenly switched and voted Republican in 2012. What made her change? Read on to find out.

Dr. Danusha V. Goska has abandoned the Leftist philosophy for good. She wrote a long article that explains each point in detail at American Thinker. It also includes a bio of Dr. Goska that shows her Leftist ‘street cred’.

To sum up, here are her Top 10 Reasons for Dumping Leftist Ideology:

10. Huffiness

(more)
http://clashdaily.com/2017/07/viral-liberal-lady-dumps-leftist-ideology-heres-10-reasons-shes-finished-left/

« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 10:13:34 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Article Clash Daily is referencing is here: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2014/07/ten_reasons_i_am_no_longer_a_leftist.html

It's a better read.

Yeah, I saw that and went there. And yes, it is good.
The one at Clash is the condensed version. The one at AT is the full version.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline anubias

She wrote that article in 2014.  I wonder what she thinks of the hatred coming from both directions now?