Author Topic: Pentagon investigators find ‘security risks’ in government's immigrant recruitment program, ‘infiltration’ feared  (Read 622 times)

rangerrebew

Pentagon investigators find ‘security risks’ in government's immigrant recruitment program, ‘infiltration’ feared

By James Rosen Published August 01, 2017 Fox News

EXCLUSIVE: Defense Department investigators have discovered “potential security risks” in a Pentagon program that has enrolled more than 10,000 foreign-born individuals into the U.S. armed forces since 2009, Fox News has learned exclusively, with sources on Capitol Hill and at the Pentagon expressing alarm over “foreign infiltration” and enrollees now unaccounted for.

After more than a year of investigation, the Pentagon’s inspector general recently issued a report – its contents still classified but its existence disclosed here for the first time – identifying serious problems with Military Accessions Vital to the National Interest (MAVNI), a DOD program that provides immigrants and non-immigrant aliens with an expedited path to citizenship in exchange for military service.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...on-feared.html

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Yet another Obama landmine has been uncovered.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Best way to prevent infiltration:
Don't permit muslims in the military...