Author Topic: Police Officer Helps a 4-year-old in a Move That is Certain to Melt Your Heart  (Read 869 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Red Right Videos
Tori McNabb
July 31, 2017

Officer David Bonday of the Longmont Police Department decided to help 4-year-old Sidney Fahrenbruch “hunt for monsters” in her new home and the video is starting to go viral.

“Well, cause I heard sounds when people weren’t up,” she explained to the local news network, adding she was afraid the monsters would come out at night and hurt her and her family.

According to her mother, Megan Fahrenbruch, she’d never expressed a concern of any kind of “monsters” before and the young girl approached the officer at a bbq event.

(video)
http://redrightvideos.com/police-officer-helps-4-year-old-move-certain-melt-heart/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Suppressed

Wonderful!!!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn