Author Topic: Anyone from SC contact Sen. Graham  (Read 4300 times)

Offline Oldcop29

Anyone from SC contact Sen. Graham
« on: July 29, 2017, 12:10:42 am »
I received an email from Senator Graham regarding the health care vote.  He asked a question, Where do we go from here?  The following I my reply.  I encourage all South Carolinians to voice similar displeasure at his latest outrages.  Food for Thought;

Honorable Senator Graham,

I received an email from your office today, asking the question;” where do we go from here? “After some of the things you have said and done recently, trust me when I say you don’t want me to honestly answer the question, regarding where you can go.  I will tell you how I feel and let you guess.  I will start by giving credit where due, Thank you for your support to try and end the abomination that is called Obamacare.  You rightly tried to end a program that even a fool can see is failing.  It looks like fail it must before something is done but a lot of people will be hurt in the process and you have tried to avoid that.  I must however take issue with you on several other things you have done.  First is when you told everyone who didn’t support your latest amnesty deal not to vote for you, I first thought, and twitter response was “No problem.”  To allow people Who refuse to assimilate, stay and to receive benefits when your nation is 19 trillion dollars in debt is at best irresponsible.  The damage done to low income and middle class working families by over flowing a limited job market is criminal.  Here’s an idea you can borrow form the President, look out for American’s first.  Until you live and work around these Americans who are being hurt by policies you espouse, not a bunch of well off politicians like you associate with, who are exempted from the consequence of your actions you can spare both of us your horse shit about compassion.  Charity begins at home. 
Then you came out and blasted President Trump for his treatment of AG Sessions.  I applaud your defense of Sessions as I agree with you that he seems to be a decent man, and I am a fan of how he is going after illegals, MS-13 and statuary cities.  If you had stopped with that defense we could absolutely be on the same page.  However you proceeded then to warn about doing anything to Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller.  You talked about how Mueller is a man of impeccable character.  I’m sorry but I don’t see it.  It is standard procedure to any law enforcement agency to not allow “friends to investigate friends”.  When James Comey, a man Mueller groomed as a protégé, admitted in Senate testimony that he leaked information to the press, Comey should have himself at that time become a suspect in the ongoing case.  After all, the only crimes we know have been committed are some of the leaks.  Mueller in order to preserve the appearance of a truly “Independent Council” should have recused himself.  To me there is a much better case for Mueller’s recusal than that of Jeff Sessions.   If Mueller himself wasn’t enough of a conflict of interest look who he has since hired to assist him.  Does he have one staff attorney who isn’t a democrat?  I’m really asking you this, because I haven’t heard or read of one.  You want Judicial Review of anything Trump does, but you are willing to allow this crap.  Even Alan Dershowitz, who no one will confuse with a Trump supporter has raised numerous issues like the ones I’ve mentioned.  When it looks like Dershowitz is giving a Republican President more support than a Senator from the Presidents own party something is wrong.   So since you were honest enough with us to tell us not to vote for you, keep up the honesty and tell us what your real idea here is.  The stuff I mentioned is true and you’re smart enough to see it so what’s really up with this?
Since we are on laws, did you really say that the Hillary investigation shouldn’t be reopened?  My youngest son is serving on the USS Nimitz, he works as a “Nuke” putting power on the grid from the reactor.  He is surrounded by secret technology.  If he is as “careless with classified information ” (James Comey FBI Director’s words) as Hillary, will he be judged on intent or prosecuted?   From your career as a Military Lawyer you know the answer to that question and so do I.  So why does the fact that Hillary lost an election spare her.  Keeping with that line of thought, what else does losing allow her to get away with?  Are we a nation of laws are not?  Do we have one set for people in Washington DC like Hillary, Comey and Mueller, and another set for the rest of us?  Do we have one set for native born citizens and another set for people who sneak in?  Based on your actions here lately I’d have to think you believe there are multiple sets.   That’s very troubling for someone in your position.  On second thought I will tell you where to go from here, go see a Doctor, or a Priest, you either have something wrong in your head or your soul.
Your Constituent,
Chuck Payne

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Anyone from SC contact Sen. Graham
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 10:57:28 am »
 :beer:

Fine work, Sir. I've taken the liberty of putting it in the above the fold section and requested it be pushed on twitter.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 11:01:13 am by EC »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online corbe

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2017, 03:36:33 pm »
   Welcome to TBR @Oldcop29, Great Post and your FIRST to boot.
   Thanks for Sharing.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2017, 04:26:04 pm »
Pretty good article!  I've always assumed if Graham and most other politicians don't see any political profit n a course of action, they don't give a darn what their constituents want. 

Don't be a stranger, @Oldcop29 !
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2017, 12:10:44 am »
Welcome to the forum.  Great post!  Supposedly he's come up with his own version of the healthcare plan.  He's a RINO and part of the establishment; my hunch, is he'll receive a big pat on the back.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 12:11:53 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2017, 01:14:27 am »
Statuary cities.

:pondering:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2017, 02:30:24 pm »
:beer:

Fine work, Sir. I've taken the liberty of putting it in the above the fold section and requested it be pushed on twitter.

@EC @Oldcop29 @mystery-ak

I agree! I think it should also be copied to the Editorial board here where more people might see it.

One suggestion,though. You might want to fit in some paragraph breaks to make it easier to read.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!