Poll

How long before Imran Awan disappears or is found dead?

One week (before Aug 2)
1 (4%)
One month (before Sept 1)
11 (44%)
Three months (before Oct 25)
7 (28%)
Six months (before Jan 31, 2018)
3 (12%)
more than Six months
3 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Deadpool: Imran Awan Started July 26, 2017 How long before they kill him?  (Read 10826 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
We all know he will never testify. That is a certainty. The question is how long does he have before he is found dead, disappears, or escapes back to Paakeeestan?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I don't think that they would be as blatant as within a week, so I give it a month.

Wingnut

Great poll 240ZX

Oceander

One month. 

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
One of the most important determining factors as to when he dies (or disappears) is how soon he will be asked to testify. As far as I know, there is not even a subcommittee looking into this yet. So that gives him a little more time.

Congress has a lot to do with his demise. I'll be watching what happens there to get a more precise idea of when it is going to happen.

As of now, I chose within 6 months. So, he will likely not be around to see the New Year. But, again, a lot depends on what Congress does.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I going with the 3 month option.  They need to have some time to get as many drives as they can.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Well the feds sure don't seem all that interested in protecting him.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,273511.msg1298381/topicseen.html#new
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Well the feds sure don't seem all that interested in protecting him.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,273511.msg1298381/topicseen.html#new

The Feds still working for Obama, working with judges who were appointed by Obama, will likely be the ones who do the hit/cover up.

I am the Great and Mighty Carnac, and in my crystal ball I foresee a suicide or "botched robbery" (as they call it) in the very near future...
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 12:11:20 am by 240B »

Oceander

I see cushy secret digs in Pakistan and lots of money. 

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
The Feds still working for Obama, working with judges who were appointed by Obama, will likely be the ones who do the hit/cover up.

I am the Great and Mighty Carnac, and in my crystal ball I foresee a suicide or "botched robbery" (as they call it) in the very near future...

Unless they can figure out a way to get him out of the country first.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I voted 1 month but it could happen any time...perfect scenario a robbery gone wrong...oh wait!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Have they confiscated Anthony Weiner's laptop yet???
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Labor Day weekend .... so the news is buried.  (No pun intended)

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Have they confiscated Anthony Weiner's laptop yet???

With the unlimited access this guy had to almost everything Democrat in Congress, he likely has a copy of Weiner's laptop on a server somewhere offshore.

Wingnut

Labor Day weekend .... so the news is buried.  (No pun intended)

:beer:

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Unless they can figure out a way to get him out of the country first.

I agree @Bigun. It might be too hot to outright kill him now. So their best option is an unmarked black plane out of the country somewhere. Then they can claim that he simply 'slipped away' on his own.

That is why the judge did not put him in protected status. They don't want too many eyeballs on him.

Hard to know what exactly they will do, but there is no way he is going to testify. He's so dirty, all they have to do is to offer him immunity and witness protection, and it will all over. And the Dems know this much more than me.

I'll bet Schultz is getting her ass beat by powers much bigger than her, for letting him live this long. She should have whacked him weeks or months ago.

Online DB

Wasn't there a news story about them being fired right after Trump's first covert raid shortly after being elected went wrong because the enemy knew we were coming? It was implied that these guys were leaking highly classified intelligence to our enemies. I haven't heard much about that since.

Offline Joe Wooten

He'll be found dead sometime in October from three gunshots to the back of the head, and it will be ruled a suicide.

Wingnut

He'll be found dead sometime in October from three gunshots to the back of the head, and it will be ruled a suicide.

The over under says he will have jumped off a bridge too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm going with three months. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

I'm going with six months as never wasn't an option.  Awan's lawyer is  Chris Gowen, who was a  campaigner for the Clintons.  They will find a way to get him out of the country. Wasserman on the other hand has no place to hide; she's the one who should be watching her back. Obviously there were other reasons why she stepped down from the DNC.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Wingnut

Looks like the 1st date has passed with no Awan Daeth.

Now we are off to 9/2!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Looks like the 1st date has passed with no Awan Daeth.

Now we are off to 9/2!

That we know of....

Wingnut

That we know of....

True.  MSN hasn't reported on him in like....ever!

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
True.  MSN hasn't reported on him in like....ever!

He could be in a villa in Karachi for all we know.

- J. R. R. Tolkien