Author Topic: BREAKING: Wasserman-Schultz IT Staffer Imran Awan Arrested at Airport While Trying to Flee U.S.  (Read 4298 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Except he wasn't going after them.

Ummm, didn't the guy get arrested today?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Kellyanne should confiscate his phone every night at midnight, and put it in a safe until after breakfast.

Or, offer him a Snickers?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Except he wasn't going after them.

And you know this exactly how?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
And you know this exactly how?

Well there's been no announcement.  So until they say there is an I investigation then well they don't get credit for it.  Pretty sumple
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Oceander

This is backwards.  Sessions is under siege because he isn't the one going after them. 

Hardly.  He's under siege because he wouldn't do Trump's dirty work. 

Offline bilo

If Sessions weren't under siege, he would be the one to go after them.

Maybe he's under siege because he hasn't gone after them and others. *****rollingeyes*****
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline bilo

Hardly.  He's under siege because he wouldn't do Trump's dirty work.

What dirty work is Trump asking him to do?

Going after the Clintons is not dirty work. There is plenty of evidence that while Hillary was Sect. of State she sold the office for contributions to their foundation, or speaking fees to bill.

Would it have been dirty work for AG Sessions to not recuse himself until there was actual evidence of a crime involving Russia and the election?

Pres. Trump may not be our first choice for POTUS, but he should be treated fairly. Anyone paying attention can see the Russia collusion stuff is a setup.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline ConservativeGranny

What dirty work is Trump asking him to do?

Going after the Clintons is not dirty work. There is plenty of evidence that while Hillary was Sect. of State she sold the office for contributions to their foundation, or speaking fees to bill.

Would it have been dirty work for AG Sessions to not recuse himself until there was actual evidence of a crime involving Russia and the election?

Pres. Trump may not be our first choice for POTUS, but he should be treated fairly. Anyone paying attention can see the Russia collusion stuff is a setup.

Trump wants Sessions to fire Mueller because Trump cannot. Since Sessions has recused himself he cannot fire Mueller. So Trump will get rid of Sessions and then watch him go after Rosenstein if he won't fire Sessions.

Yes, there is plenty of evidence against Hillary and I wish that she was under investigation too. We all wished for that and Trump seemed like he was going to do that. However as soon as he fooled people into voting for him he decided he didn't want to hurt Hillary or her family and that she was a good person. I'm sure if he had asked Sessions to look into it he would have. But he didn't. Now he is whining about no one going after Hillary. Go figure huh?

I have been paying lots of attention to the Russian allegations and yet I find that I believe there is plenty there to warrant an investigation and can't understand why anyone else paying attention doesn't see that. Sometimes people see only what they want to see. At some point someone is going to have to take off their blinders. As you can see there is a deep division among us. Which side will it be?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Hope they round up the whole bunch of them and that many dimocraps go down with them.

I wish they could round up every criminal politician.  It seems that even when they are caught they merely get slap on the wrist when every other citizen doing the same would go to jail.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online mountaineer

... In May, Florida Representative Debbie Wasserman-Schultz used her position on a special committee, as well as three minutes of a legislative hearing, to threaten Capitol Police Chief Matthew Verderosa in an attempt to get him to return evidence in this case.

According to The Daily Caller, she told Chief Vederosa that there would be “consequences” if a piece of evidence, a laptop used by one of her staff members in an ongoing criminal investigation against him, was not returned to her.

She said that the laptop belongs to her, and it might. However, with any criminal investigation, when evidence is seized it isn’t returned until the case is finished and it is released by the DA’s Office.

The laptop was taken for the investigation of Imran Awan, who was being investigated at the time of “massive cybersecurity breaches involving funneling sensitive congressional data offsite.”

Awan, who is Pakistani, has been in charge of technology for the Florida lawmaker since 2005.  He was banned from the House network in February due to suspicion of ‘data breaches and theft.’  ...
More at BlueLivesMatter.

Well, that's some chutzpah on Blabbermouth's part, telling the police to turn over evidence in a criminal case!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
More at BlueLivesMatter.

Well, that's some chutzpah on Blabbermouth's part, telling the police to turn over evidence in a criminal case!

There's got to be some blackmail going on.  I can't think of any other reason for the DNC peoples' actions.

Offline PeteS in CA

I know this is an old thread, but it is context for this update:

https://www.westernjournal.com/remember-imran-awan-doj-confirms-now-part-sealed-criminal-matter/

Remember Imran Awan? DOJ Confirms He's Now Part of a 'Sealed Criminal Matter'

For how big of a scandal House Democrats’ information technology aide Imran Awan was mired in, he appeared to have dropped off the face of the Earth shortly after his bombshell airport arrest.

Now, there appears to be a good reason behind the secrecy surrounding him.

As the Department of Justice confirmed to Judicial Watch on Dec. 5, Awan is involved in a “sealed criminal matter.”

The revelation comes as part of Judicial Watch’s attempt to get information about Awan and other former congressional IT support staffers.

“Pursuant to an Order issued by the Honorable Tanya S. Chutkan, who is presiding over a related sealed criminal matter,” a joint status report reads, “the Government is prohibited from disclosing certain information pursuant to formal and informal information request in this matter.”
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I know this is an old thread, but it is context for this update:

https://www.westernjournal.com/remember-imran-awan-doj-confirms-now-part-sealed-criminal-matter/

Remember Imran Awan? DOJ Confirms He's Now Part of a 'Sealed Criminal Matter'

I wondered why the scab was picked off this old thread!

LOL
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

I wondered why the scab was picked off this old thread!

LOL

1. I often do this - find an older thread with context - when there is some sort of new action on an older story.

2. :smokin: I knew from other forums that some conservatives went into CT-land over the seeming lack of action. :smokin: I see it happened here. :smokin: It's good to remember that just because one doesn't see something does not mean something didn't/isn't happening. :smokin:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"It's good to remember that just because one doesn't see something does not mean something didn't/isn't happening."

:yowsa:   :amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
What time is his suicide scheduled for?  :whistle:
I was going to say that for his sake they don't put him on suicide watch.