Author Topic: When Scientists became Fortune Tellers  (Read 493 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
When Scientists became Fortune Tellers
« on: July 14, 2017, 12:24:02 pm »

The Washington Times
By Adrian Vance 
July 14, 2017

We know not when it began, but there has long been a “pan-science” popular with Ph.D.s in search of fame and wealth plus the blushing respect of 20 year drop-dead cute college coeds.
Increasing numbers of Professors find ways to announce, “We’re all gonna die!” blaming “fossil fuels,” “greenhouse gases” and “bovine flatulence.”  None of these claimed threats is real, and we have proved it in demonstration experiments for a decade only to be spat upon, threatened and castigated by believers.

I was recently invited by my old college to give a talk on educational technology.  I accepted and returned my paper, “CO2 Is Innocent” seen at http://ScienceFrauds.blogspot.com with a note saying, “This is what I would like to do, as it is important.”  Three weeks later a one page note informed me the invitation was withdrawn due to “scheduling problems.”

In addition to “Climate Change,” the question of population growth has been one of the well-exploited tools of panic pushers.  They say “a million species die every year,” and we are told it is our fault for using carbon-based fuels.  No studies proving that concept have been published, and the work of George Woodwell, in the January 1978 issue of Scientific American, “The Carbon Question,” dashed that idea.

In 1968 Dr. Paul Erlich published, “The Population Bomb,” saying in 20 years we would have too many people, run out of food and turn to cannibalism!  Ironically, in that same decade, the world growth trend peaked.  What Dr. Erlich did not realize is that a man who had lived 200 years ago had found how populations really evolve and that we were behaving like all living things that have sexual reproduction. We come and we go.  Every species is an experiment.

Click to Read More
http://constitution.com/scientists-became-fortune-tellers/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.