Author Topic: Texas Republican: In Trump's 'best interest' to remove kids from White House  (Read 814 times)

Online corbe

Texas Republican: In Trump's 'best interest' to remove kids from White House

By Rebecca Savransky - 07/13/17 11:54 AM EDT

Rep. Bill Flores (R-Texas) said Thursday he thinks it would be best for President Trump to keep his children out of the White House.

"I'm going out on a limb here, but I would say that I think it would be in the President's best interest if he removed all of his children from the White House," Flores told East Texas affiliate KBTX Thursday morning, the Texas Tribune reported.

"Not only Donald Trump [Jr.], but Ivanka and Jared Kushner."

His comments come after Trump Jr. -- who does not have a formal White House role -- earlier this week released a chain of emails detailing a 2016 conversation setting up a meeting with a Russian lawyer he was told had compromising information on Hillary Clinton.

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/341862-texas-rep-says-its-in-trumps-best-interest-to-remove-kids-from-white-house
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.