Author Topic: EVIDENCE: Supreme Court Justice John Roberts Was ‘Hacked’ By Obama Officials  (Read 1591 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Big League Politics
Patrick Howley
Wed July 12th, 2017 8:07 am EST

Evidence shows that John Roberts, chief justice of the United States Supreme Court, was “hacked” by a Deep State surveillance operation overseen by Obama administration CIA director John Brennan and Obama director of national intelligence James Clapper.

Roberts, the Bush appointee who made the decisive vote to uphold the constitutionality of Obamacare before the 2012 election, was allegedly the victim of the same Deep State surveillance program that spied on President Donald Trump.

Tapes released by Federal Judge G. Murray Snow — preserved on a Whistleblower Soundcloud page — show real estate billionaire Timothy Blixseth explaining Brennan and Clapper’s surveillance program to Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and detective Mike Zullo. The existence of this surveillance program has been corroborated by Wikileaks’ “Vault 7” release and by the public comments of former CIA and NSA contractor Dennis Montgomery, who says he worked on the program for Brennan and Clapper.

Montgomery has gone public with his claims exposing how the program was used to spy on President Donald Trump when he was a private citizen. Montgomery has gained immunity and desperately wants House Intelligence Chairman Rep. Devin Nunes or other lawmakers to call him to testify about what he knows.

On the explosive tapes, Blixseth walks Arpaio and Zullo through the details of the program on a computer screen. At one point, the three begin pulling up specific names of targeted individuals.

“You know who that guy is? That’s the head of the FISA court they hacked into, Reggie Walton,” Blixseth tells the investigators.

“John Roberts, the chief justice of the Supreme Court, was hacked,” Blixseth tells Arpaio and Zullo.

LISTEN TO THE TAPE HERE (18:00 Minute Mark)
(more)
http://bigleaguepolitics.com/evidence-supreme-court-justice-john-roberts-hacked-obama-officials/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline kidd

Hard to take this article seriously.

This isn't "evidence". It's a recording of hearsay.
And Timothy Blixseth is not a billionaire. In 2011, his net worth was valued at $200 million. In 2012 he declared bankruptcy. He has been in jail since 2015 for contempt of court.
And Joe Arpaio, who I admire for his work as Maricopa County Sheriff, has promised everything but delivered nothing on the Obama birth certificate. He is a scandal peddler.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

And Timothy Blixseth is not a billionaire. In 2011, his net worth was valued at $200 million. In 2012 he declared bankruptcy. He has been in jail since 2015 for contempt of court.
And Joe Arpaio, who I admire for his work as Maricopa County Sheriff, has promised everything but delivered nothing on the Obama birth certificate. He is a scandal peddler.

And if the tapes were "released" by that federal judge, they'd be part of the public record, not just hosted by some skeezy website.  No way in hell to know who is on those tapes.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 07:45:43 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Wingnut

This crap sure is getting old.   

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I almost did not post this. The only reason I did was because of the Author. He seemed reputable, and not the kind of person who would release nonsense.

Patrick Howley (born 1989) is an American journalist. He is a reporter for Breitbart News Network in Washington, D.C.[1] He was previously a reporter for The Washington Free Beacon and the The Daily Caller.[2][3]

Howley previously served as an assistant editor for The American Spectator.[4] His work has been featured by the Wall Street Journal,[5] National Review,[6] and Sean Hannity.[7]

In October 2013, Howley reported that the White House and former Internal Revenue Service official Lois Lerner exchanged confidential taxpayer information. Lerner retired but faced no charges.[8] His 2014 report on the Department of Veterans Affairs' destruction of patient medical records prompted congressional calls for federal investigations.[9] Howley was the first journalist to flag remarks by Affordable Care Act consultant Jonathan Gruber on "the stupidity of the American voter."[10]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Howley
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Wingnut

Not a knock on you 240ZX   Just the content and such...

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

I'm not sure I agree with you on Arpaio and Zullo.  They have provided evidence that would convince a reasonable person, and very clearly and methodically proven that the birth certificate was not authentic and even shown which real birth certificate it was created from. 

Offline the_doc

I'm not sure I agree with you on Arpaio and Zullo.  They have provided evidence that would convince a reasonable person, and very clearly and methodically proven that the birth certificate was not authentic and even shown which real birth certificate it was created from.

Ditto that.