Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE — ICE Director Stares Down MS-13: ‘My Gang Is Bigger Than Theirs’  (Read 644 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Daily Caller
ALEX PFEIFFER
9:16 PM 07/11/2017

Immigration and Customs Enforcement acting director Thomas Homan told The Daily Caller Tuesday that his “gang is bigger” than MS-13 and that he will carry out President Donald Trump’s goal of dismantling the violent criminal organization.

The Trump administration has focused on targeting the transnational street gang, and Trump said at a cabinet meeting on June 12 that MS-13 is being “depleted” and “will be gone pretty soon.”

The gang has its leadership in El Salvador and recruits from the immigrant community in the U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions has previously pegged the number of members at 30,000 in El Salvador and 10,000 spread across 40 U.S. states.

ICE Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) has been conducting gang raids ever since the beginning of January and these have led to the arrests of 3,111 gang members — 357 of whom have been MS-13 members. ICE has also deported 2,798 gang members in Fiscal Year 2017.

(more)
http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/11/exclusive-ice-director-stares-down-ms-13-my-gang-is-bigger-than-theirs/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions has previously pegged the number of members at 30,000 in El Salvador and 10,000 spread across 40 U.S. states.
ICE Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) has been conducting gang raids ever since the beginning of January and these have led to the arrests of 3,111 gang members — 357 of whom have been MS-13 members."

OK, guys, I'm rootin' for ya, but...

357 of 10,000 in 40 states?

You'd better put your money and guns where your mouths are, and get busy.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
"U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions has previously pegged the number of members at 30,000 in El Salvador and 10,000 spread across 40 U.S. states.
ICE Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) has been conducting gang raids ever since the beginning of January and these have led to the arrests of 3,111 gang members — 357 of whom have been MS-13 members."

OK, guys, I'm rootin' for ya, but...

357 of 10,000 in 40 states?

You'd better put your money and guns where your mouths are, and get busy.
It's a nice start. At least they are actively deporting criminals again, with the blessings of the guy in the White House.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis