Author Topic: Joe Scarborough said he’s leaving the GOP [Shocking!]  (Read 1366 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Joe Scarborough said he’s leaving the GOP [Shocking!]
« on: July 12, 2017, 12:52:43 pm »

By Circa News
12 Hours Ago

MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough on Tuesday announced he is leaving the Republican Party and becoming an Independent.

“I am a Republican, but I’m not going to be a Republican anymore,” he said during an appearance on CBS’s “The Late Show.”

Scarborough is scheduled to appear on Tuesday’s edition of the late night talk show with Mika Brzezinski, his fiancée and “Morning Joe” co-host.

The change in party affiliation comes after Brzezinski and Scarborough have repeatedly clashed with President Trump this year.

Some Twitter users on Tuesday praised Scarborough, a former GOP House representative from Florida, for leaving the party.

(more)
https://www.circa.com/story/2017/07/11/politics/joe-scarborough-is-leaving-the-gop

LOL! I actually laughed when I read that headline. This has the same 'impact' of Arianna Huffington, John McCain, or Rosie O'Donnell, suddenly announcing that they have decided to leave the Republican Party. Yeah right, Joe.

Whatever you say guy?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Night Hides Not

Re: Joe Scarborough said he’s leaving the GOP [Shocking!]
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 12:56:55 pm »
By Circa News
12 Hours Ago

MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough on Tuesday announced he is leaving the Republican Party and becoming an Independent.

“I am a Republican, but I’m not going to be a Republican anymore,” he said during an appearance on CBS’s “The Late Show.”

Scarborough is scheduled to appear on Tuesday’s edition of the late night talk show with Mika Brzezinski, his fiancée and “Morning Joe” co-host.

The change in party affiliation comes after Brzezinski and Scarborough have repeatedly clashed with President Trump this year.

Some Twitter users on Tuesday praised Scarborough, a former GOP House representative from Florida, for leaving the party.

(more)
https://www.circa.com/story/2017/07/11/politics/joe-scarborough-is-leaving-the-gop

LOL! I actually laughed when I read that headline. This has the same 'impact' of Arianna Huffington, John McCain, or Rosie O'Donnell, suddenly announcing that they have decided to leave the Republican Party. Yeah right, Joe.

Whatever you say guy?

Many of us on TBR beat Joe to the punch by at least a year.

What Joe's announcement means to me is that despite all of the free publicity that Trump has given them, the show's ratings haven't moved. It's my understanding that Fox & Friends continues to at least double, if not triple, Morning Joe.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 01:32:32 pm »
Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2017, 01:40:01 pm »
There are Republicans in the House and Senate that the press likes to call Moderates.  I have a different name for them, but you know who I'm talking about.

Now we can add another name to the list - Joe Scarborough Republicans.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2017, 01:42:32 pm »
Joe is a lying sack of shit. He played this game already and "left" the GOP 7 years ago already. Anyone remember the No Labels nonsense?

http://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-has-the-tea-party-now-msnbc-has-the-no-labels-organization-2010-12

Offline Joe Wooten

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2017, 02:00:36 pm »
I hope the door does smack his ass on his way out....

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2017, 02:37:50 pm »
Ever wonder why . . .

Why aren't the Republican leaders out there every day touting a healthcare overhaul and new improved tax plan to come?  Instead of "Go Go Go" they're being as quiet as a church mouse.

Why don't more Republicans pile on the Trump media bashing frenzy which is pretty easy pickins these days?

Why aren't Washington Republicans out there front and center issuing warnings of the radical fascist movement spreading like wildfire? 

**It's not the Democrats in Washington that worry me most.