Author Topic: Govt Food Stamp Program Discriminates Against U.S. Citizens, Favors Illegals  (Read 606 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
CNSNews
By David North | July 11, 2017 | 2:14 PM EDT

[excerpt]

http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/david-north/govt-food-stamp-program-discriminates-against-us-citizens-favors-illegals

It's been nearly six months since Donald Trump took office, and some families with illegal aliens get food stamps (the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, or SNAP) while identical all-citizen families of the same size and with the same income do not receive them.

This is not a question of treating illegal aliens like other residents of this country, it is clear-cut discrimination against citizens and in favor of illegals.

This long-standing (and peculiar) arrangement is the sort of thing that one would expect to be corrected by the third, if not the first, month of a new get-tough-on-illegal-immigration administration, such as that of the campaigning Donald Trump.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

So get rid of it, Paul Ryan.  Your many ancestors from Wisconsin existed without it, so so can we.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
My brother got into some financial straits. No job, losing his house, that bullshit in Iraq... He was seeking some state medical aid for his daughter. While there he checked on getting some food stamps. The Hispicic woman running the desk told him. "You're a middle-aged white man. We don't have programs for people like you".
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley