Author Topic: George Soros, John McCain, and Immigration  (Read 857 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
George Soros, John McCain, and Immigration
« on: July 11, 2017, 02:28:14 pm »

Capital Research Center
by Jacob Grandstaff
JULY 10, 2017

Senator John McCain’s Institute for International Leadership, formed from the remains of his failed 2008 presidential campaign, has accepted large donations from individuals and institutions infamously known for:

• Supporting the Clinton Foundation;
  • Providing shady speaking deals for former President Bill Clinton; and
  • Having ties to radical open-borders advocacy groups.

The Daily Caller reports the veteran senator’s Institute has accepted more than $100,000 from OCP, S.A., a Moroccan state-owned phosphate company operating in the Western Sahara, a region that holds half of the world’s phosphate reserves (Morocco’s “white gold”). McCain has lavishly praised the King of Morocco, calling the country in 2011 a “positive example to governments across the Middle East and North Africa,” despite the fact that the monarchy seized Western Sahara in 1975. Since the occupation, Morocco has dominated the region by force in defiance of U.N. resolutions and declarations by other international bodies.

Charles Ortel, a retired Wall Street investment banker and philanthropy law expert, told the Daily Caller that “high government officials such as John McCain, Hillary Clinton, and Barack Obama should not get involved with vehicles like these where substantial sums can be funneled over time in ways that at best, reeks of impropriety” if not outright corruption.

(more)
https://capitalresearch.org/article/george-soros-john-mccain-and-immigration/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

Re: George Soros, John McCain, and Immigration
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 02:34:04 pm »
Who's surprised. Since the Keating 5 McCain has been the prime example of whats wrong with the Republican party.

Phony as a $3 bill and as corrupt as a Washington politician can be.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2017, 02:37:16 pm »
Who's surprised. Since the Keating 5 McCain has been the prime example of whats wrong with the Republican party.

Bump, and it's Arizona Rats that keep electing him.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2017, 02:43:54 pm »

I think his age is coming into play. Since turning 80, he has no need for more money or anything really. I think this is his final burnout, where he simply does anything in the world he wants to do because he has nothing to lose.

Since he is 80, and was recently reelected for some unbelievable reason, he likely will not live to the end of his term. That means there is no reason to worry about the next election.

So now, all the strings are off. He can finally be the wacko far-Left Liberal he always was with no restraints.

So, he joins up with Soros, joins up with the Democrats, and joins up with the so called, Resist, movement. Shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.