Author Topic: The Foolishness of Never Trumpers  (Read 23476 times)

Offline corbe

Re: The Foolishness of Never Trumpers
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2017, 07:42:51 pm »
   My vote would be to lock them all now and immediately move them to the Archives... :tongue2:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2017, 07:44:05 pm »
The Foolishness of Never Trumpers

Never Trump Critics Look Foolish Today

Two articles with almost the same title saying almost the same thing posted by the same person...If I didn't know better I would say that this poster is trying to incite a fight on the forum...but that's just me... *****rollingeyes*****

Is that the reason neither you, nor @rangerrebew posted them?    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2017, 07:44:58 pm »

Two articles with almost the same title saying almost the same thing posted by the same person...If I didn't know better I would say that this poster is trying to incite a fight on the forum...but that's just me... *****rollingeyes*****

It ain't just you, sister.   888high58888

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2017, 07:45:04 pm »
   My vote would be to lock them all now and immediately move them to the Archives... :tongue2:

Why not just pass the thread by without posting on it....especially now that it upsets your sensibilities?   @corbe
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2017, 07:46:54 pm »

I simply reviewed and posted recent material, from a leading conservative source (Townhall). (Not Politico, NYT etc. as has often been the case here, to support a #nevertrump agenda)

Can GOPBR members address viewpoints from conservative sources? Or is overt profanity, genital references, required?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2017, 07:49:21 pm »

The notion that any criticism of a person automatically makes you an opponent of that person is the type of thought process that characterizes liberal Progressives, not conservatives.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline corbe

« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2017, 07:50:41 pm »
Why not just pass the thread by without posting on it....especially now that it upsets your sensibilities?   @corbe

@DCPatriot I'm OK with this, and the other threads your compatriot posted, all within the span of 20 minutes, This is what Free Speech looks like. Rarely do I insult anyone here, it's not in my DNA AND also against established RULES!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2017, 07:54:34 pm »
   @DCPatriot I'm OK with this, and the other threads your compatriot posted, all within the span of 20 minutes, This is what Free Speech looks like. Rarely do I insult anyone here, it's not in my DNA AND also against established RULES!

Can we hold you to that?

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2017, 07:55:42 pm »
The notion that any criticism of a person automatically makes you an opponent of that person is the type of thought process that characterizes liberal Progressives, not conservatives.

Don't come in here with that notion that it's "any" criticism.   That's bullshit and a game with words.   

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2017, 07:56:04 pm »

My first thought was, "Troll much?"
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2017, 07:56:08 pm »
   Oh, you Trumpers are Good    now you've got everyone talking about the foolishness of #nevertrumpers (whatever that is) and no one is talking about Don Jr. meeting Russians and Dad's most recent ridiculous tweet about Comey....damn I wish we had such brilliant people on our team.

....you left out Ivanka sitting in for Trump @ G20. I believe credit should be given when due, but the aforementioned is troubling.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2017, 07:56:38 pm »
I simply reviewed and posted recent material, from a leading conservative source (Townhall). (Not Politico, NYT etc. as has often been the case here, to support a #nevertrump agenda)

Can GOPBR members address viewpoints from conservative sources? Or is overt profanity, genital references, required?

I posts from all sites everyday to give readers both sides and to be fair to all members..sorry you haven't seen them.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline corbe

« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2017, 08:05:02 pm »
Can we hold you to that?

Absolutely, other than a couple of spats with my mentor @Frank Cannon I'm pretty clean, check my posting history. 
    Earlier in another one of your Threads I complimented and Thanked You for being a part of this.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2017, 08:12:41 pm »
   Absolutely, other than a couple of spats with my mentor @Frank Cannon I'm pretty clean, check my posting history. 
    Earlier in another one of your Threads I complimented and Thanked You for being a part of this.

Don't listen to anything this poster says. My unnamed sources tell me he is a plant from the Dept of Interior here to push the Coyote Valley Band of Pomo Indians, West Fork Russian River Bank Stabilization and Habitat Restoration.

Very diabolical.

Offline corbe

« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2017, 08:14:43 pm »
Don't listen to anything this poster says. My unnamed sources tell me he is a plant from the Dept of Interior here to push the Coyote Valley Band of Pomo Indians, West Fork Russian River Bank Stabilization and Habitat Restoration.

Very diabolical.

And don't believe a damn thing @Frank Cannon ever posts, his wife emailed me and told me he voted for Hillary.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 08:15:09 pm by corbe »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2017, 08:15:46 pm »

And don't believe a damn thing @Frank Cannon ever posts, his wife emailed me and told me he voted for Hillary.

Which wife?

Offline corbe

« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2017, 08:17:46 pm »
Which wife?

The one you left in Utah with the 4 others and 18 kids.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2017, 08:18:55 pm »
 ****drummer

Offline corbe

« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2017, 08:19:33 pm »
   Discussing your sexual proclivities always makes people feel better about themselves @Frank Cannon

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2017, 08:21:01 pm »
    The one you left in Utah with the 4 others and 18 kids.

I had to leave them. The Mormons kicked me out of the club house because I wasn't related to any of the wives.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2017, 08:22:58 pm »
Which wife?

I've always known Frank, that you would be the one person in America who had a harem.  I have to admire it.   I imagine it takes a lot of alcohol and a whole bunch of personal crazy to have the testicular fortitude to deal with more than one woman under one roof so-to-speak.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline corbe

« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2017, 08:27:14 pm »
   I'm just envious of @Frank Cannon  my love life is circulating the drain right now and he's always got more than he can handle.

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2017, 08:28:32 pm »
I posts from all sites everyday to give readers both sides and to be fair to all members..sorry you haven't seen them.

Apparently not enough, to stir things up like these selections from Townhall,  is a reliably conservative source.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2017, 08:35:29 pm »
Apparently not enough, to stir things up like these selections from Townhall,  is a reliably conservative source.

That's not true...go look at my posting history...I do townhall all the time, NRO[which screws with my browser] Gateway Pundit...etc etc etc...and RUSH!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2017, 08:35:54 pm »
I've always known Frank, that you would be the one person in America who had a harem.  I have to admire it.   I imagine it takes a lot of alcohol and a whole bunch of personal crazy to have the testicular fortitude to deal with more than one woman under one roof so-to-speak.

A close friend of mine, Ted Bundy, once told me that there were 2 ways of handling out of line wives. One was divorce. For the life of me I can't remember the 2nd.