Author Topic: Chinese Expert says Trump showing “Tactical Brilliance” in Dealing with China and North Korea  (Read 581 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Constitution
By Onan Coca 
July 10, 2017

Well, this will be a nice change of pace for the Trump administration. A world-renowned expert on the Far East and professor at Stanford University, Gordon Chang, had nothing but effusive praise for President Trump during a recent discussion on Trump’s China policies. Chang appeared as a guest on Fox Business’ Varney & Co. where he told the host that Trump had showed “tactical brilliance” on dealing with China and North Korea.

Last week showed tactical brilliance from Trump, I think, in imposing costs on China. What Trump did [at the chocolate cake summit] in Mar-a-Lago in early April was to give China a chance to help us on North Korea, and it actually failed.

So what Trump did last week, was move away from carrot and towards the stick.

Therefore, we saw the cutting off the Chinese bank [that does business with North Korea], [increased] arms sales to Taiwan, the meeting with Modi of India, putting China in the worst category in the new human trafficking report, and also freedom of navigation operations in the South China Sea.

All of this was in the space of five days — that is not a coincidence…

We have tried for two decades to give [North Korea] carrots, it has absolutely failed. So Trump is now imposing costs.

(more)
http://constitution.com/chinese-expert-says-trump-showing-tactical-brilliance-dealing-china-north-korea/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.