Author Topic: OBAMA IN GERMANY FOR 2017 G20 SUMMIT? NO, BUT FAKE NEWS SHARED 50,000 TIMES ON FACEBOOK CLAIMS OBAMA WAS THERE  (Read 1670 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

INQUISITR
PAULA MOONEY 
July 9, 2017

Former President Barack Obama was photographed on July 3, in Alaska, as reported by the Inquisitr, making buzz for holding a cute baby and going without his wedding ring. However, according to fake news reports, Obama would soon be on his way to Germany to foul up President Trump’s hotel plans and act like President Obama was still the current U.S. president at the G20 Summit in Germany. The Associated Press shows that the latest photos tagged “Obama Germany” were taken in May. The most recent time former President Obama was photographed in Germany, according to Getty Images, was in May.

One of the real photos of former President Obama shows Mr. Obama above, waving to a crowd in Berlin, Germany, on Thursday, May 25. Germany was commemorating the 500th anniversary of the Reformation. Those searching for “Obama in Germany” on Facebook will find certain headlines proclaiming, “Obama Is In Germany for G20 Summit, He Acts Like President Again,” from websites like Donaldtrumpnews.net, which has been shared more than 27,000 times in 16 hours. Additional headlines also claiming Obama was in Germany for the G20 Summit have caused the fake news to be shared approximately 50,000 times on Facebook.

(more)
http://www.inquisitr.com/4355841/obama-in-germany-for-2017-g20-summit-no-but-fake-news-shared-50000-times-on-facebook-claims-obama-was-there/

There are several Conservative websites reporting that Obama showed up at the G20. While this is totally believable by Obama's recent stalking of President Trump all over the world, as far as I can tell it is FAKE NEWS. Obama is not at the G20. And while he may really want to attend, he wouldn't be able to find a place to stay there anyway. And his security detail would probably advise against it due to the ongoing violence at the meeting.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Wingnut

An All CAP headlines must mean it is really really important for the inquisiter.com.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
An All CAP headlines must mean it is really really important for the inquisiter.com.

@Wingnut
Yeah, I know. I thought about changing the ALL CAPS to human language, but you're not supposed to change the headline. Oh well, whatever.

BTW, they do the ALL CAPS thing with a lot of headlines, not just this one.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 08:07:48 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.