Author Topic: Trump dives into election hacking issue with Putin: ‘Very robust and lengthy exchange’  (Read 2310 times)

Wingnut

@mystery-ak

Must really SUCK to be you.   @Cripplecreek       :laugh:

It sucks to be a nevertrumper.  They got nothing.  Just spinning in the wind with no direction.  Just like a hillary supporter.

Sad.

Offline Night Hides Not

Putun: Show me where the journalists touched you Donnie.

Putin to Trump: I've grabbed more p***y than you...a lot more, and they came back for more.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Putin to Trump: I've grabbed more p***y than you...a lot more, and they came back for more.

Suddenly, trying to be...one of the boyz, huh?

You, @Night Hides Not , who got incensed and ran to the MODS and Myst because I had a campaign meme in my signature line, containing the word s**t.  Because it went contrary to Christian values, in a public forum, etc..

That said,

A most sincere token of appreciation to my friends @Frank Cannon and @Wingnut , who have been instrumental in getting us from a PG-13 to an R. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online corbe

Who peed in your Wheaties, this morning?  @DCPatriot
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

I don't think there were any Wheaties involved.

Putin to Trump

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWdZEumNRmI
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

The MOD asked us nicely to simmer down.   But I had already responded in a shocked fashion, as @libertybele had.

Even in a thread about an extended ANTICIPATED meeting between Trump and the major figure in the MSM's bullshit conspiracy, somebody had to insult and degrade Melania Trump, who was the ONLY person in the world that could get away with opening that door.

It makes me angry that even at this juncture, we can't get behind the President and encourage him...and relish in the success.

But NOOOOOOOO.........

I'm done on this thread.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Wingnut

You, @Night Hides Not ,

That said,

A most sincere token of appreciation to my friends @Frank Cannon and @Wingnut , who have been instrumental in getting us from a PG-13 to an R.

Hell, I'm slacking off since my goal was X.  But R is okay!

Don't let the bastages get you down DC. 

Offline Frank Cannon

You, @Night Hides Not , who got incensed and ran to the MODS and Myst because I had a campaign meme in my signature line, containing the word s**t.  Because it went contrary to Christian values, in a public forum, etc..

That said,

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The MOD asked us nicely to simmer down.   But I had already responded in a shocked fashion, as @libertybele had.

Even in a thread about an extended ANTICIPATED meeting between Trump and the major figure in the MSM's bullshit conspiracy, somebody had to insult and degrade Melania Trump, who was the ONLY person in the world that could get away with opening that door.

It makes me angry that even at this juncture, we can't get behind the President and encourage him...and relish in the success.

But NOOOOOOOO......... 

I'm done on this thread.

goopo  @DCPatriot    :beer:

HonestJohn

In the end Cruz' friends turned out to be backstabbers.

To be honest... it was expected.  You don't make yourself the most hated member of the Senate without consequences

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
To be honest... it was expected.  You don't make yourself the most hated member of the Senate without consequences
I see they're back to attacking Cruz for "backstabbing" Mitch McConnell and blaming him for Obamacare being permanent.