Author Topic: HOT TOPIC Col. Andrew Wood Says U.S. Rescue Team Was On Its Way To Benghazi, But Ordered To Turn Back  (Read 1143 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

ConsJournal
ByProud Conservative
Posted on July 8, 2017

There is more evidence coming out against Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama

Col. Andrew Woods has come forward with information that further indicates that help was ready and actually in route to Benghazi, but was forced to turn back because Barack Obama would not give the go-ahead order.

From PJ Media:

Col. Andrew Wood had once commanded a Special Forces anti-terrorism team protecting Ambassador Chis Stevens and other diplomats in Libya. In October of 2012, Woods told Congress that one month before the attacks in Benghazi, his team had been removed from Libya by the Obama administration, despite the numerous warnings of impending terrorist attacks. Wood told Attkisson that Special Forces (the ones mentioned in the “spinning up” email from Jeremy Bash) were on their way to Benghazi, but were ordered to turn back.

“Those individuals I know loaded aircraft and got on their way to Benghazi to respond to that incident. They were not allowed to cross the border as per protocol until they got approval from the commander in chief,” Wood explained.  “That authority has to come from him or they’re not allowed to enter the country.”

Attkisson told Malzberg, “This is something that the president and the White House has steadfastly denied, but there’s now what I would call an overwhelming body of evidence that leads us to believe that somebody stopped a number of teams and potential rescuers from entering Libya or going to Benghazi to help while those attacks were underway.”

(full article)
http://consjournal.com/col-andrew-wood-says-u-s-rescue-team-was-on-its-way-to-benghazi-but-ordered/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline andy58-in-nh

My guess: it was Susan Rice who prevailed upon Obama not to allow the rescue mission to move forward.

The logic may have been that it would be easier to explain American deaths in Libya than it would have been to explain what they were doing there in the first place. Dead men tell no tales.   

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Some here have known this from day one but it's good  to see it beginning to come into the light of day.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
My guess: it was Susan Rice who prevailed upon Obama not to allow the rescue mission to move forward.

The logic may have been that it would be easier to explain American deaths in Libya than it would have been to explain what they were doing there in the first place. Dead men tell no tales.   

I think that is one of the very few logical answers.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Very many reports say that they were there to facilitate illegal, undocumented, arms sales to Syrian 'so called' rebels. Which were really Al Quada and ISIS fighters. It is important to remember that Obama, as a huge fan of the Muslim Brotherhood, envisioned his own kind of 'Caliphate'. What Obama wanted, and he called it the "Arab Spring", was MB control of the entire Mediterranean crescent. 

Obama had already installed the MB as the government of Egypt. He had Libya destabilized and ready for an MB take over with an utterly and absolutely 'illegal' war. And that's what he had in mind for 'new Syria' (and Lebanon with them of course). Eventually, had he been successful, Obama would have moved his MB forces into Syria, Tunisia, Jordan, Algeria, Morocco, Iraq, all with U.S. force support. And who knows where he would have gone after that. They certainly would have attacked Israel eventually, which Obama and his MB crew viewed as the 'cherry on top' of it all. Obama's hatred for Israel is well known. He would have supported an attack on Israel with glee but it never got that far.

It is interesting that the Muslims themselves stopped Obama. America, the U.N., and Europe were docile little lambs, either tacitly supporting what Obama was doing, or abstaining. But the Muslims fought Obama's plan, because they have no patience for the Muslim Brotherhood. Egypt overthrew Obama's MB installed government. Al Queda took over Libya, leaving no room for the MB to move in. And Obama's illegal operations in Syria were exposed and curtailed. That was the end of Obama's Arab Spring. But it was the Muslims who stopped him. Not any of the Western powers. Even to this day, Obama is reviled in Egypt and in most of the M.E.

Benghazi was the beginning of the end of Obama's plans for domination of the Middle East. It brought the whole scheme to light in a way he and his administration never expected.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 02:09:45 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline SunkenCiv

• This is SunkenCiv.
  • I'm Junger than that now.
    • Gods, Graves, Glyphs (we're new)
Benghazi Terrorists: 'Dr. Morsi Sent Us'
by Cynthia Farahat
FrontPageMagazine.com
May 31, 2013
http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/191528/benghazi-terrorists-dr-morsi-sent-us-cynthia-farahat
http://www.meforum.org/3521/benghazi-terrorists-egypt

Obama covered Muslim Brotherhood tracks to Benghazi
Dodged political damage weeks before presidential election
Published: 09/15/2014 at 8:24 PM
http://www.wnd.com/2014/09/obama-covered-muslim-brotherhood-tracks-to-benghazi/

What the Benghazi attack taught me about Hillary Clinton
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/09/11/what-benghazi-attack-taught-me-about-hillary-clinton.html

Libyan official ties Morsi to Benghazi attack
Egypt's recently deposed leader named in letter from security chief
Published: 07/10/2013 at 8:13 PM
Jerome R. Corsi
http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/libyan-official-ties-morsi-to-benghazi-attack/
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gods, Graves, Glyphs forum (we're new) Darwin Central (posting as Ned Ludlam) my FR posts, SunkenCiv?, FR topic by nuconvert