Author Topic: G20 Summit Embarrassment: Germany’s Merkel Bows To Saudi Arabian State Minister  (Read 804 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Gateway Pundit
Joshua Caplan
Jul 7th, 2017 7:55 am

The G20 Summit kicked-off with a flub for Angela Merkel, the host of the grand gathering, with the Chancellor appearing to bow to Saudi Arabia’s State Minister Ibrahim al-Assaf.

The Saudi official looked quite amused!

What is it with weak Western leaders bowing to Saudi Arabian officials? We all remember the uproar Obama caused when he bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia.

(full article)
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/g20-summit-embarrassment-germanys-merkel-bows-saudi-arabian-state-minister/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
It is incomprehensible why any Western "leader" would bow to a Saudi. Merkel has already been conquered by islam so maybe that explains it.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It is incomprehensible why any Western "leader" would bow to a Saudi. Merkel has already been conquered by islam so maybe that explains it.

Saudi Arabia funds global terrorism, tortures and executes homosexuals, treats females like they are livestock, and persecutes and outlaws any form of religion other than Islam. And yet, Leftist wackos like Merkel and Obama fall all over themselves to 'bow' to them. Strange?

But it does highlight the Leftist mindset. While they can't wait to kowtow to foreign leaders, at the same time they denigrate and revile their own country and people. This is obviously a malignant and terminal form of self-hate.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.