Author Topic: Wounded Baton Rouge Officer Sues Black Lives Matter, Five Leaders  (Read 765 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

A police officer who was badly wounded in the ambush and execution of three Baton Rouge officers on July 17, 2016, filed a lawsuit against Black Lives Matter (BLM) and five of its leaders on Friday.  The officer urges that BLM and its leaders “not only, incited the violence against police in retaliation for the death of black men shot by police, but also did nothing to dissuade the ongoing violence and injury to police.”
“In fact, they justified the violence as necessary to the movement and war,” he pleads.

The plaintiff officer is identified as “Officer John Doe Smith,” a “duly commissioned officer acting in the line of duty in East Baton Rouge Parrish.” The complaint filed in U.S. district court in the Middle District of Louisiana pleads that on July 17, 2016, he was working as a police officer “when he was shot by a person violently protesting against police, and which violence was caused or contributed to by the leaders of and by ‘BLACK LIVES MATTER’ a militant anti-police organization.”

The lawsuit was filed just as the nation remembered the five officers killed and wounded in Dallas on July 7 last year and grieved the execution murder of NYPD Officer Miosotis Familia. The 48-year-old mother of three was shot in the face this past week as she sat in her law enforcement vehicle.

The execution of five officers and the wounding of six others in Texas last July came just as a Black Lives Matter protest concluded. The Dallas shootings came just one day after Philando Castile of St. Paul, Minnesota, was shot by an officer and the aftermath was live streamed and narrated by his girlfriend, Diamond Reynolds. The video went viral.

Breitbart News reported on July 17, 2016, about the execution of the three Baton Rouge police officers, and the wounding of three others near the Baton Rouge Police Department headquarters on that Sunday morning. Breitbart Texas reported that the killer, Gavin Long of Kansas City, Missouri, was in Houston and Dallas right before his attack. As reported by Jerome Hudson for Breitbart News, “Long left behind a lengthy, twisted history of encouraging violence and anti-American sentiments on social media.” Long was very active on Twitter and Instagram. He also called the Dallas police sniper, Micah X. Johnson “one of us.”

The federal complaint charges that plaintiff “DERAY MCKESSON was a leader of the national unincorporated organization that is known as ‘BLACK LIVES MATTER’ and other derivative and/or related organizations.” It continues that in 2016 McKesson and the other defendants, Johnetta “Nettie” Elzie, Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors, Opal Tometi, Black Lives Matter, Black Lives Network, Inc., and #BlackLivesMatter:

planned the Summer of Chaos, Weekend of Rage, and used the internet and social media to organize, stage and orchestrate protests and to attend and/or lead multiple protests and violence that accompanied the protests including, among many others, those in Ferguson, Missouri; Baltimore, Maryland; McKinney, Texas; Dallas, Texas; and Baton Rouge, Louisiana. The Baton Rouge protests, in large part, took place outside the Baton Rouge Police Department located in front of the former Woman’s Hospital on Airline Highway. This place is the same area where this shooting took place.

“Black Lives Matter” lists its principal place of business in California and has been formed as a partnership, the federal lawsuit states. Black Lives Matter Network, Inc., is a Delaware Corporation. It further pleads that “Black Lives Matter” is a national unincorporated association which states on its website donation payment receipt:

#BlackLivesMatter is a call to action and a response to the virulent anti-Black racism that permeates our society. It is an affirmation of Black folks’ contributions to this society, our humanity, and our resilience in the face of deadly oppression.

“Black Lives Matter and its related associations/organizations were created by Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors, and Opal Tometi, as well as, Deray McKesson and Johnetta Elsie, all of who are leaders.” The complaint says that Netta Elzie and DeRay McKesson were in Baton Rouge during the protests.

The general allegations in the federal pleading begin with “At least eleven (11) police have been shot dead and at least nine (9) more wounded by BLM protesters, activists, and/or supporters.”
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/07/08/wounded-baton-rouge-officer-sues-black-lives-matter-five-leaders/
Wouldn't it be grand if the outcome was to allow confiscation of all funds donated to BLM to satisfy the judgement?

If this works out this well, next is to go after the organizations managed by Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.  Lots of shakedown dollars out there to collect.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Wounded Baton Rouge Officer Sues Black Lives Matter, Five Leaders
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2017, 08:50:32 pm »
Wouldn't it be grand if the outcome was to allow confiscation of all funds donated to BLM to satisfy the judgement?

If this works out this well, next is to go after the organizations managed by Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.  Lots of shakedown dollars out there to collect.
Then let Energy Transfer Partners, Morton County, ND, The State of ND, and local property owners go after the Environmental Groups who incited and perpetrated the trouble at the Dakota Access Pipeline Construction site. Over a million in equipment damage, 80 million in police/riot control, EMS, State Police, Highway damage, livestock killed/stolen, crop damage, not to mention lost revenue from delaying the completion of the pipeline (about 2.5 million a day).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2017, 09:32:24 pm »
How BLM was able to avoid some form of crimnal  prosecution for inciting the Ferguson riots escapes me.

I wish them all the success in the world, but you can just give a a funny look  and be called racist.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Mom MD

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2017, 09:34:01 pm »
This is one of the best stories I have read today.  Unfortunately I'm afraid suing a politically correct grievance group won't go far.  But we can hope
God is still in control

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2017, 10:19:28 pm »
This is one of the best stories I have read today.  Unfortunately I'm afraid suing a politically correct grievance group won't go far.  But we can hope
If nothing else, it is a wake up call that black lives are being lost on both sides, at black hands, no less.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2017, 10:26:36 pm »
How BLM was able to avoid some form of crimnal  prosecution for inciting the Ferguson riots escapes me.

I wish them all the success in the world, but you can just give a a funny look  and be called racist.

The Black Panthers were never prosecuted for hanging out in front of a polling place with weapons in hand.

With Liberals in America, Black people can get away with just about anything. You know, because the are 'oppressed' or something. Blacks can get away with murder. Literally. We are just lucky that they happen to prefer to kill their own people.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2017, 10:07:36 pm »
Then let Energy Transfer Partners, Morton County, ND, The State of ND, and local property owners go after the Environmental Groups who incited and perpetrated the trouble at the Dakota Access Pipeline Construction site. Over a million in equipment damage, 80 million in police/riot control, EMS, State Police, Highway damage, livestock killed/stolen, crop damage, not to mention lost revenue from delaying the completion of the pipeline (about 2.5 million a day).
I see no reason why they do not do so. 

Always follow the money and you can control them.  Al Capone found out the hard way.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington