Author Topic: HILARIOUS: French President Shoves World Leaders Aside to Stand Near Trump [video]  (Read 1355 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Hannity.com
posted by Hannity.com Staff
1 day ago

French President Emmanuel Macron desperately wanted to stand near President Donald Trump during a G20 photoshoot this week, and refused to take 'no' for an answer.

In a recently released video, Macron can be seen standing in the back-right of the group of world leaders as they posed for an official photo opportunity. The French President suddenly makes his way through the crowd, struggling to reach Trump who's seen standing on the opposite side of the stage.

The French leader can be seen shaking hands, greeting, and ultimately shoving world leaders out of the way as he made his way across the stage.

Eventually, Macron met his target and is featured next to President Trump in the official G20 portrait.

Watch the hilarious moment above.

(more)
http://www.hannity.com/content/2017-07-07-hilarious-french-president-shoves-world-leaders-aside-to-stand-near-trump/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Suppressed

That's pretty durn funny! :silly:
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
That's pretty durn funny! :silly:

@Suppressed
Yeah, it had me laughing. Apparently Macron loves Trump. It doesn't get much more obvious than this. And, not only was it gauche, he screwed up the symmetry of the picture doing it.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Suppressed

@Suppressed
Yeah, it had me laughing. Apparently Macron loves Trump. It doesn't get much more obvious than this. And, not only was it gauche, he screwed up the symmetry of the picture doing it.

Yup! 

The Torygraph has a nice photo essay of it...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/07/emmanuel-macron-jostles-way-front-g20-photo-stand-donald-trump/
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline NavyCanDo

Somebody shorter did need to stand on the left side of the group to balance it with the short guy on the right side. Trump was just too tall and the photo looks more balanced with the move. But why him is the question. Did he really think to himself, wait a minute, I got to stand next to Trump, or did the photographer ask for a shorter male from the crowded center to move to the left side.I guess you have to have been there to reqlly know yhe answer.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Somebody shorter did need to stand on the left side of the group to balance it with the short guy on the right side. Trump was just too tall and the photo looks more balanced with the move. But why him is the question. Did he really think to himself, wait a minute, I got to stand next to Trump, or did the photographer ask for a shorter male from the crowded center to move to the left side.I guess you have to have been there to reqlly know yhe answer.
Well, it appears President Trump has picked up a fan. The expressions I saw varied from amused to a little piqued, which I find funny. That said, if he is getting a 'fanboi' response, he is leading, or they wouldn't be following. Maybe (Please, Dear Lord) this will have a positive effect and not just overload twitter.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Marcon >>>> Trump

Offline skeeter

Macron was probably following directions of the photographer, just as Trump was when he 'shoved' Montenegro's PM aside at the NATO summit a few weeks ago.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Macron was probably following directions of the photographer, just as Trump was when he 'shoved' Montenegro's PM aside at the NATO summit a few weeks ago.
That could be, but the expressions in the video make me wonder.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I think Macron has a man crush. He is quite effeminate IMO. But wasn't he one of those smirking about Trump asking the Euroweenies to pay 2% of their budgets to defense?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline NavyCanDo

88devil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9yz7GWNfBQ&feature=youtu.be

That video tells a better story. His move was intentional, and he even gives Trump a friendly greeting when he gets there.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Right_in_Virginia

That video tells a better story. His move was intentional, and he even gives Trump a friendly greeting when he gets there.

If you watch through the end @NavyCanDo .... Macron gets his "talk time" with the President as they're walking out of the room.   ^-^

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Occam's Razor, here.

No doubt in my mind, President Macron was thinking of the potential historical significance of that photo.   He's betting that war is coming.  And he wants to be seen standing as close to Trump as possible.     

Even if it's a "Munich" moment.     :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline SunkenCiv

• This is SunkenCiv.
  • I'm Junger than that now.
    • Gods, Graves, Glyphs (we're new)
CNN and rest of the Fake News industry: "Trump Ruins Photo of World Leaders".
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gods, Graves, Glyphs forum (we're new) Darwin Central (posting as Ned Ludlam) my FR posts, SunkenCiv?, FR topic by nuconvert