Author Topic: Trump humiliates Mexican president again over border wall  (Read 1073 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Trump humiliates Mexican president again over border wall
« on: July 08, 2017, 12:14:45 pm »

The Guardian
David Agren in Mexico City
Friday 7 July 2017 13.40 EDT

Donald Trump has again humiliated Mexico’s president Enrique Peña Nieto by repeating his claim – in the presence of the Mexican leader – that America’s southern neighbour would pay for a border wall.

Peña Nieto allowed Trump’s comments to go unchallenged when the two leaders met on the sidelines of the G20 meeting in Hamburg on Friday.

Asked by reporters if he expected Mexico to finance a border wall, Trump responded: “Absolutely.” Peña Nieto sat silently next to him.

The meeting – the first between the two leaders since Trump took office – again highlighted Trump’s insensitivities toward Mexico, while Peña Nieto’s passivity brought back bad memories for many Mexicans.

(more)
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/07/trump-mexico-border-wall-pena-nieto-g20-summit
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Victoria33

Re: Trump humiliates Mexican president again over border wall
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2017, 12:31:06 pm »
Trump is making enemies of all nations just as he does all individual people.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2017, 12:55:38 pm »

Nope. This how the UK press reported it, not the Mexican press. The Mexican president said that he did not hear the remark and that he does not care about it anyway. Stories like this are intended to make people think what you just posted.

Telegraph Columnist Says Much of Europe Is Actually Pro-Trump
Journalist Fraser Nelson said Europe is much more friendly to President Trump's ideas than politicians across the pond would have you believe.

"There is so much more sympathy for Trump ideas than you would guess from listening to the debates among the European political elites," the "Telegraph" columnist told host Dana Perino.

"Many EU (European Union) leaders are coming around to Mr. Trump's way of thinking ... in many areas, European popular opinion is firmly on his side," Fraser wrote in a recent column.

While Trump is usually portrayed as a "crazy" guy with "out there" ideas, the public is not as "traumatized" by this administration as European leaders are, Fraser said.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/07/europe-trump-media-elites-telegraph-columnist-fraser-nelson
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2017, 02:27:27 am »
Mexico -deserves- humiliation.
It's a country slipping towards degeneracy and dystopia.

Memo to Mr. Trump:
Keep those insults coming!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2017, 02:30:45 am »

I'm offended by the Mexican policy of offloading it's destitute and poor as charges of the overtaxed American people.

Screw the president of Mexico.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2017, 02:08:13 pm »
I'm offended by the Mexican policy of offloading it's destitute and poor as charges of the overtaxed American people.

Screw the president of Mexico.

A person is judged as much by who their enemies are, as by who their friends are. In this case, having the Mexican President as an enemy, may be a good thing.