Author Topic: Trump Has Had 50% More Meetings with Foreign Leaders than Obama [list]  (Read 659 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Breitbart
by JOEL B. POLLAK6
Jul 2017

A review of both presidencies reveals that Obama met with about 20 foreign leaders through July 6, 2009, not including international summits or the United Nations and other institutions. Trump has met with about 30 leaders through June 6, 2017 — not including summits, the UN, or the Palestinian Authority.

Below is a chronological list of the two presidents’ meetings with foreign leaders, with repeat meetings excluded. The list does not include meetings around the G-8 or G-20, where both would have met leaders from the same countries. The list does not include telephone calls or meetings with officials such as foreign ministers. (It also excludes Obama’s June 2009 meeting with Zimbabwe’s then-Prime Minister Morgan Tsvangirai, since President Robert Mugabe held real power, and the position of prime minister was later abolished.)

(more/lists)
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2017/07/06/donald-trump-50-meetings-foreign-leaders-barack-obama/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

Maybe, but how many of these leaders did Donny bow to and then apologize for America? I thought so.