Author Topic: Major Networks Purposely Misspelling Names Of Their Shows To Hide Bad Ratings [OMG]  (Read 870 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

YoungCons
Andrew Mark Miller
07:55pm July 6, 2017

The mainstream media is having a really hard time lately.

No one trusts them. No one likes them. And most importantly, no one watches them.

That’s what happens when the people who are supposed to cover the news fairly pick sides in an election.

Now, networks have resorted to purposely misspelling the names of their shows in an effort to trick the ratings people.

(more)
http://www.youngcons.com/major-networks-purposely-misspelling-names-of-their-shows-to-hide-bad-ratings/?ref=FacebookPost
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Kind of like putting a blog in national news/current events to hide the fact that its one moron's opinion?

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Meh. Nielsens have always been shady anyway.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Networks Are Intentionally Misspelling Their News Shows’ Titles to Hide Bad Ratings

http://freebeacon.com/culture/networks-intentionally-misspelling-news-shows-titles-hide-bad-ratings/
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 11:42:26 am by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Mod2

Moving to Editorial. Please do not post opinion pieces in the News category.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Moving to Editorial. Please do not post opinion pieces in the News category.

@Mod2
What brings you to the conclusion that this is an opinion? It happened. It is a fact, not an opinion.
Please explain what you mean. I am confused by your ruling.