Author Topic: WAS KILLER OF FEMALE NYPD Officer, HILLARY Supporter Inspired By Democrat Leaders, Black Lives Matter Anti-Cop Rhetoric?  (Read 1226 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

By 100% FED Up
Jul 5, 2017

An NYPD officer was assassinated early Wednesday by an ex-con who marched up to her NYPD vehicle and pumped a bullet into the helpless cop’s head, authorities said.

Officer Miosotis Familia, 48, was mortally wounded by the 12:30 a.m. gunshot on a Bronx street as she neared the end of her Fourth of July shift, cops said.

Cop-killer Alexander Bonds, dressed in black from head to toe, was then shot to death in a gunfight with two cops responding to a desperate call for help from Familia’s partner.

“Shots fired!” the officer screamed moments after the gunshot. “I need a f—ing bus! 10-85 10-85! My partner’s shot! My partner’s shot! My partner’s shot! Hurry up central!”

(more)
http://100percentfedup.com/was-killer-of-female-nypd-officer-hillary-supporter-inspired-by-democrat-leaders-black-lives-matter-anti-cop-rhetoric/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline SunkenCiv

• This is SunkenCiv.
  • I'm Junger than that now.
    • Gods, Graves, Glyphs (we're new)
WAS KILLER OF FEMALE NYPD Officer, HILLARY Supporter Inspired By Democrat Leaders, Black Lives Matter Anti-Cop Rhetoric?
Yes, and that was part of the intent of the rhetoric.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gods, Graves, Glyphs forum (we're new) Darwin Central (posting as Ned Ludlam) my FR posts, SunkenCiv?, FR topic by nuconvert

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Also from the article in the OP:
While Barack Obama was in office, radical activist, hate-monger and racial division expert Al Sharpton was a regular visitor. Obama’s former AG Eric Holder was caught using taxpayer funds to pay protesters to march against George Zimmerman during the Trayvon Martin case in Sanford, FL. Upon the unbelievable discovery, the media was predictably silent.

Well, now. Doesn't that paint a pretty picture.  **nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DB

Yes, and that was part of the intent of the rhetoric.

Welcome aboard @SunkenCiv! Good to see you here.

Offline SunkenCiv

• This is SunkenCiv.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gods, Graves, Glyphs forum (we're new) Darwin Central (posting as Ned Ludlam) my FR posts, SunkenCiv?, FR topic by nuconvert

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"WAS KILLER OF FEMALE NYPD Officer, HILLARY Supporter Inspired By Democrat Leaders, Black Lives Matter Anti-Cop Rhetoric?"

Nah.
He was just another bada@@ creep who hated cops and the order they represent.

Thankfully, he's dead. If he had lived, he would get to spend 20-25 years in jail, and probably have been paroled after that.

Offline SunkenCiv

• This is SunkenCiv.
related:

New York Times Comes Out Against White Women
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,272930.0.html

City Councilman Who Told Blacks To Attack Cops Finally Got His Wish
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,272928.0.html