Author Topic: President Trump Promises Military “I’ll Always Have Your Back” [video]  (Read 530 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Constitution
Onan Coca 
July 5, 2017

On Independence Day, President Trump once again demonstrated the chief reason that he was able to win a hotly contested primary and then a rough and tumble election. The President delivered an impassioned and friendly speech directed primarily to the men and women in our Armed Services, he spoke frankly, he spoke genuinely, and he promised them that he would always have their “backs.”

While the phrase is commonly used among all Americans, it holds a special meaning for our service members who have served in harm’s way. They believe the President means what he says, and it’s why the vast majority of active and retired service members support his Presidency.

Each of you here today represents that rare combination of patriotism, virtue, and courage that our citizens have always — and I mean always — admired and that our enemies have always feared.  At this moment, your brothers and sisters in arms are posted around the globe, fighting our enemies and standing watch to protect our nation.  They’re fighting for us.  We are thanking them, praying for them, and saluting them for their selfless sacrifice.

There could be no greater privilege than to serve as your Commander-in-Chief.  I pledge my unwavering support for you, for your families, and your missions.  I will always have your back.  I will always, under all circumstances — you’ll be coming back here, and I will always have your back.

(more/video)
http://constitution.com/president-trump-promises-military-ill-always-back/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.