Author Topic: Dowd: After North Korea Missile Threat, World Is ‘Worried’ About 'Erratic' Trump  (Read 843 times)

rangerrebew

Dowd: After North Korea Missile Threat, World Is ‘Worried’ About 'Erratic' Trump
By Kristine Marsh | July 5, 2017 11:12 AM EDT

Wednesday on Good Morning America, an ABC journalist casually compared our president to a tyrannical dictator of a totalitarian state, and no one batted an eyelash.

The extreme comment came after ABC reported that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un successfully launched an intercontinental ballistic missile this past weekend, that had the capabilities of reaching American soil. Though North Korea still hasn’t shown that its developed a nuclear warhead that could be mounted to that missile, the U.S. sent its own missiles in retaliation as a warning. Instead of praising Trump for taking the threat seriously, ABC’s Chief Political Analyst Matthew Dowd used the situation to bash Trump as being just like Jong Un.

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kristine-marsh/2017/07/05/dowd-after-north-korea-missile-test-world-worried-about-erratic
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 04:32:24 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Whew, I always thought Kim Jong-Dung was erratic and unpredictable but now, thanks to Mr. Dowd, I find the only one who has a problem is Trump.
Just because Jong-Dung is ignoring both Russia and China and their calls for scaling back the tests and rhetoric, he is normal thanks to Trump being erratic. *****rollingeyes*****
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 04:38:00 pm by rangerrebew »

Wingnut

"ABC’s Chief Political Analyst Matthew Dowd used the situation to bash Trump as being just like Jong Un."

A view held by many of the fanatical nevertrumpers here on TBR.  The usual suspect will be posting as such.

Offline Jack Russell

"ABC’s Chief Political Analyst Matthew Dowd used the situation to bash Trump as being just like Jong Un."

A view held by many of the fanatical nevertrumpers here on TBR.  The usual suspect will be posting as such.

Dowd HATES Trump...  Always has...always will.  He gets that smart@ss smirk on his face every time he mentions Trump.  I can't stand the guy......