Author Topic: Vector Raises $21 Million for Small Launch Vehicle Development  (Read 760 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Space.com
By Jeff Foust, SpaceNews Writer
July 5, 2017 07:30am ET

WASHINGTON — Vector, one of a number of companies developing small launch vehicles in response to growing small satellite demand, announced June 29 that it closed a $21 million funding round.

The Tucson, Arizona-based company said Sequoia Capital, a venture capital firm based in Silicon Valley, led the Series A funding round. Two other funds, Shasta Ventures and Lightspeed, also participated in the funding round.

Vector announced the round after closing a $4.5 million bridge round in April, intended to support company operations until it could close the Series A round. The company had, prior to the bridge round, raised $2.25 million, as well as winning Small Business Innovation Research awards from NASA and DARPA.

(more)
https://www.space.com/37367-vector-raises-21-million-small-rocket-development.html

Currently private. Not listed. But I'm watching.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.