Author Topic: Arrests of Illegal Immigrants have Doubled under President Trump  (Read 684 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Constitution
By Onan Coca 
July 4, 2017

The media can say what they will about the President, but to argue that he isn’t doing exactly what he promised he would do during the campaign would be a lie.

The President has already repealed a large number of President Obama’s Executive Orders, he’s worked hard to bring manufacturing jobs back to the Rust Belt, he’s gotten important trade concessions from the Chinese, and perhaps most importantly he’s had a tremendous effect on the number of illegal immigrants entering the country. While, there have been few policy changes on immigration thus far during the Trump era, there has been a major slowdown in the number of migrants entering the country.

http://constitution.com/arrests-illegal-immigrants-doubled-president-trump/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Re: Arrests of Illegal Immigrants have Doubled under President Trump
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 06:50:43 pm »
For every cringe-worthy tweet we've got 1000 or so fewer illegals - pretty good tradeoff if you ask me...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Arrests of Illegal Immigrants have Doubled under President Trump
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2017, 01:26:40 am »
Let's triple 'em!
Let's quadruple 'em!
Ten times ten!