Author Topic: jaguar i pace concept redJaguar's very first electric car will be based on its I-PACEJaguar  (Read 989 times)

rangerrebew

jaguar i pace concept redJaguar's very first electric car will be based on its I-PACEJaguar

Jaguar is releasing its Model X competitor in 2018 — and the vehicle is absolutely gorgeous.

The SUV will be Jaguar's very first electric car. Jaguar is smart to start with an SUV at a time where US consumers are consistently opting for more space.

The move puts Jaguar in direct competition with Tesla's Model X, which has also experienced strong demand. In fact, Tesla sold roughly the same number of Model X SUVs (11,550) as Model S sedans (13,450) in the first quarter.

Here's what you need to know about Jaguar's very first electric car:

http://www.businessinsider.com/jaguar-i-pace-electric-suv-prototype-red-photos-features-2017-6
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 02:10:09 pm by rangerrebew »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I just watched an episode of Gran Tour where Jeremy Clarkson made James May and his BMW i3 electric car look foolish. While pointing out that May's car purchase was subsidized buy taxpayers, his electric vehicle charging, free to him, was paid for by taxpayers, that electric car owners contribute nothing to road maintenance and showcasing the poor range, the hour long recharge if he found a kiosk that worked and even with the auxiliary generator he was limited to 58 mph no heater, AC or ventilation when the battery was down, unless he ran out of gas before finding a suitable charging station.

I think I while until Mr. Fusion devices are available before I give up my old fossil fuel car.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Wingnut

The race to obscurity has fielded another also ran.