Author Topic: Shadow Pres? Obama just met with S. Korean President to discuss Trump — DETAILS…  (Read 710 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Daily Caller
ALEX PFEIFFER
10:30 AM 07/03/2017

Former President Barack Obama seems to be feeling nostalgic for his old job, meeting with South Korean President Moon Jae-in Monday for 40 minutes.

The Korea Herald reported that Moon spoke about his recent meetings with President Trump in Washington and asked Obama for his advice on how to improve that relationship.

The meeting came after Obama spoke at the Asian Leadership Conference in Indonesia. There he attacked Trump’s decision to withdraw from the Paris climate change accord.

“In Paris, we came together around the most ambitious agreement in history about climate change, an agreement that even with the temporary absence of American leadership can still give our children a fighting chance,” Obama said.

(more)
http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/03/obama-meets-with-south-korean-president-to-discuss-trump/?utm_medium=push&utm_source=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push

Obama is a weirdo. He seems to be following Trump around the world and meeting with the very countries that Trump and his administration are currently dealing with. Strange. It is my personal opinion that Obama is a juvenile idiot. He may misunderstand the meaning of 'shadow government'. Shadow government is not supposed to mean that Obama follows in Trump's wake, and meets with all the governments Trump meets with to try to counteract Trump's message. This is bizarre behavior by Obama. Is it possible that Obama does not know that he is a private citizen and no longer has any political weight? I don't know. Who does he think he is?

But I do know that if Obama continues to deliberately and intentionally interfere with U.S. foreign policy, the Trump administration is certain to do something about it. I do not know what they will do, but Obama tailing Trump around the world has to stop. This is ridiculous, and stupid.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.