Author Topic: MSNBC Guest Slams Women in WH: 'Smaller Minds Than Trump's Small Hands'  (Read 563 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Newsbusters
By Brad Wilmouth
July 1, 2017 12:43 PM EDT

On Saturday's AM Joy show on MSNBC, during a discussion of the current feud between President Donald Trump and MSNBC hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, Democratic guest and equal rights attorney Tamara Holder degraded women in the White House as being "very, very weak-minded" and as having "smaller minds than his small hands."

(more)
http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/brad-wilmouth/2017/07/01/msnbc-guest-slams-very-weak-minded-trump-admin-women-smaller-minds

All those poor stupid little dainty flowers, are just so intimidated by a strong man, that they just don't know what to do. This has to be the most hypocritical "defense" of women I have ever heard. The argument is, they are too stupid and weak to be able to control their behavior, or to resign, apparently. These women need to be 'rescued'! They are being held captive!

LOL, wow
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.