Author Topic: Would Jesus Bake the “Gay Wedding” Cake? Joy Behar, like Whoopi Goldberg before her, is a Bible scholar.  (Read 688 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Constitution
By Gary DeMar 
July 3, 2017

Jack Phillips went on The View to explain the case that the Supreme Court has agreed to hear. Jack Phillips is a baker and the owner of Masterpiece Cakeshop in Lakewood, Colorado. A homosexual couple wanted him to bake a cake for their same-sex wedding. He refused to bake the cake.

As you can imagine, it did not go over well with some of The View crew:

“‘Did you ever ask yourself what would Jesus do in this particular situation?’ Paula Faris asked Phillips. ‘Instead of denying them, do you think maybe Jesus would have said I don’t accept this but I’m going to love you anyways?’

“When the baker responded that he did not think Jesus would have made the cake because it contradicted his teaching, Behar cut in: ‘You don’t? Oh, come on. Jesus would have made the cake.’”

(more)
http://constitution.com/jesus-bake-gay-wedding-cake/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
1 Corinthians 5: In regards to men in Christians' midst who engage in sexual wrongs: "Do not even eat with them."
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024