Author Topic: Why Trump deserves a chance to govern  (Read 675 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Why Trump deserves a chance to govern
« on: July 03, 2017, 12:38:11 pm »

The Washington Times
By Georgette Mosbacher
Sunday, July 2, 2017

I have been politically active for over 25 years. I have been a part of political fundraising for many worthy politicians. I was a part of the inner circle as the wife of Robert Mosbacher, former secretary of Commerce for President George H.W. Bush. I know how things are supposed to work — and I can tell when things are broken. So can Donald Trump, which is why we elected him.

President Donald Trump entered the White House promising to change the business-as-usual mentality that ruled Washington. He made clear on the campaign trail that he would not go along with doing things the way they had always been done. The American people spoke loudly with his election, telling the political world that they were unhappy with how government had been operating. They wanted an outsider to come in, shake up the system, and find new ways to get things done instead of living with endless political gridlock.

So they got their outsider. Yet from his first day in office, Mr. Trump has been criticized precisely for being an outsider and for doing things differently.

(more)
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/2/donald-trump-leadership-style-should-be-given-a-ch/?utm_source=onesignal&utm_campaign=pushnotify&utm_medium=push
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Why Trump deserves a chance to govern
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 12:54:43 pm »
Oh for Pete's sake... he's getting a chance.

Idiot boy needs to stop Tweeting and his idiot supporters need to stop blaming everything else but him.

Offline Night Hides Not

Re: Why Trump deserves a chance to govern
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2017, 02:17:56 pm »
Georgette got herself into the "inner circle" the old fashioned way: she married into it.

No doubt she's had a successful business career, though.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.