Author Topic: Expert describes 3 crimes Susan Rice likely committed; she ‘better get herself a good criminal defense attorney’[video]  (Read 843 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

BizPac Review
July 1, 2017
Scott Morefield

While filling in for host Sean Hannity on Friday night, Fox News’ Kimberly Guilfoyle had Fox News contributor and attorney Gregg Jarrett and Circa News’ Sara Carter on to discuss the hot water Susan Rice now finds herself in.

Water so hot that Jarrett believes Rice should “get herself a good criminal defense attorney.”

Guilfoyle began the segment by asking Jarrett what President Trump should do about all “these deep state leaks.”

“He should encourage his Department of Justice to investigate,” Jarrett responded, “Congress to investigate, and look, Susan Rice has got a lot to answer for. She is sort of the Queen of the False Narrative which is a polite way of saying ‘lie.’ She not only lied about the Benghazi case and Bowe Bergdahl but then she hauls off and tells Judy Woodruff, ‘I don’t know anything about incidental collection’ and then when she gets caught red-handed she says, ‘Well, OK, I knew all about it, but I never asked for the unmasking on Trump Transition officials.'”

Jarrett then went on to list the three crimes Susan Rice could likely be found guilty of:

(more)
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/07/01/expert-describes-3-crimes-susan-rice-likely-committed-better-get-good-criminal-defense-attorney-509025
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.