Author Topic: Maxine Waters Suggests Impeachment Isn’t Enough For Trump And We Should Try “Exile”  (Read 956 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

YoungCons
Andrew Mark Miller
08:39pm June 29, 2017

What is there left to say about Maxine Waters?

She gave up trying to be a real politician a long time ago and this whole Trump thing has thrown her for a loop to the point where there’s no coming back from the fantasy land she now lives in.

She has been one of the most vocal supporters of a Trump impeachment regardless of the fact there is not a shred of evidence connecting him to the Russian conspiracy theory the Democrats have adopted.

It seems like Maxine might be starting to understand that people aren’t listening to her anymore because she just upped the ante in a very strange way.

She moved on from impeachment and is now talking about exile.

Yes, exile. Like Napoleon exile.

(more)
http://www.youngcons.com/1-maxine-waters-suggests-impeachment-isnt-enough-for-trump-and-we-should-try-exile/?ref=FacebookPost
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Wingnut

Madd Maxine likes the sound of her own voice.  Mostly she is alone with her own thoughts and that is a very dangerous place to be.

Offline berdie

Yeah...they could exile him to Guam. (I hear St. Helene is occupied) Wait...no...he might tip it over.

Maxine Waters is truly a joke. As is Pelosi.

Online libertybele

Wow.  What a crazed lunatic!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.