Author Topic: ONLY ONE TRUMP-BASHING Republican Voted AGAINST Laws To Protect Americans From CRIMINAL ILLEGAL ALIENS  (Read 754 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

By 100% FED Up
Jun 30, 2017

He’s been more critical of President Trump than most Republicans and even some Democrats. He recently admitted to trusting the word of James Comey over President Trump. , Republican hard-liner, Rep. Justin Amash (MI) may not care for President Trump’s style, but there hasn’t been a president in modern history who has worked so hard to protect Americans from the crimes committed against them by people who have no business being in our country in the first place.

Congressman Justin Amash (R-MI) was the only Republican to vote against Kate’s Law, a law that would impose harsher penalties on deported aliens who try to return to the United States.

Kate’s Law passed through the House 257 to 167, 24 Democrats voted for the bill. Congressman Amash was the only Republican to vote against Kate’s Law.

(more)
http://100percentfedup.com/only-one-trump-bashing-republican-voted-against-laws-to-protect-americans-from-criminal-illegal-aliens/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I would like to read Amash's justification behind this (nothing posted on his site yet).  He is a 'by the book' Constitutionalist so I suspect he may cite tenth amendment or article IV jurisdicton on this.