Author Topic: Sanctuary Cities to Rebrand as “Welcoming Cities” – Still Supporting Criminal Activity  (Read 461 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Constitution
By The Common Constitutionalist
June 30, 2017

Conservatives have several issues to be concerned with these days. One that just keeps resurfacing is illegal immigration.
Some are already blaming Trump for softening his position on illegals. This may or may not be, but the guy has been in office for less than six months, so I’m going to cut him some slack. To me, he appears to be doing what he can on his own, with seemingly zero help from the Chamber of Commerce controlled legislature.

He is going ahead with border wall plans and mockups, and his anti-illegal rhetoric has apparently been effective at tamping down illegal entries. Yet while this is happening, liberal cities are still rolling out the welcome mat for criminal aliens.

Last week the Chicago Tribune wrote an editorial about, “A nationwide immigration rights initiative called ‘Welcoming Cities…’” They begin by tugging on the readers’ heart strings, saying, “Getting a library card or joining a PTA shouldn’t be intimidating experiences. They are, however, for residents living in the country illegally and who often live in the shadows of society.”

(more)
http://constitution.com/sanctuary-cities-rebrand-welcoming-cities-still-supporting-criminal-activity/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.