Author Topic: Democrat Operative Sentenced to Jail for Registering Dead People to Vote as Democrats  (Read 2054 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

YoungCons
Warner Todd Huston
11:29am June 28, 2017

A young Democrat operative in Virginia has been sent to jail for illegally registering dead people to vote for the donkey party.

Andrew J. Spieles, 21, has been sentenced to 100 to 120 days in jail for the voter fraud campaign.

Spieles, a student at James Madison University, was working for the left-wing voter registration group Harrisonburg Votes when he committed his federal crimes.

The crime was uncovered when someone recognized a name of a person he knew was dead had shown up on a voter record, according to CBS-WVTR.

(more)
http://www.youngcons.com/democrat-operative-sentenced-to-jail-for-registering-dead-people-to-vote-as-democrats/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Of course we all know that this MUST be fake news. Because we have been told by Republicans and Democrats a hundred times that voter fraud does not exit. Right?
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline the_doc

Four months should have been five years.  Voting fraud is a heinous crime.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This is why Congress needs to pass voter reform, giving the states parameters as to the standards needed to ensure valid voting. The GOP would ensure themselves in power for a lifetime if they did so.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Of course we all know that this MUST be fake news. Because we have been told by Republicans and Democrats a hundred times that voter fraud does not exit. Right?

The scary thing is that he was only caught because one of the poll workers happened to recognize the 'voter' in question and knew that he was dead.

How many other frauds have been conducted without such a coincidence.  We definitely need stricter voter registration laws.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The idiot in question:

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Democrat Operative Sentenced to Jail for Registering Dead People to Vote as Democrats

Only one? They would have to build new prisons to hold all the dimocraps who commit voter fraud.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Wingnut

Democrat Operative Sentenced to Jail for Registering Dead People to Vote as Democrats

Only one? They would have to build new prisons to hold all the dimocraps who commit voter fraud.

The cemeteries are full of them.

Offline roamer_1

My grandparents were staunch Republicans their whole life long,
till after they died and went Democrat.
I haven't spoken with them since.
 :whistle:

Offline Rivergirl

Looking back.  Did a single ACORN activist go to jail for their crimes during voter registration drive?

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The cemeteries are full of them.

Indeed! But their living accomplices should go to jail.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Looking back.  Did a single ACORN activist go to jail for their crimes during voter registration drive?

Very, very, rare to go to jail for voter fraud, because the politicians refuse to admit that there is such a thing. If a bunch of people started going to jail for it, that would lift the veil.

I think what guy this guy in trouble is that he was using prominent well known city elders. He pissed people off.

Offline CSM

The sentence of 100-120 days is far too light!  Vote sanctity is so valuable that anyone that violates it should spend serious time in prison.  I would propose 5 years.  I would also want it to be a felony, therefore losing the right to vote in future elections.

Offline Night Hides Not

The idiot in question:

Soon to be a regular contributor on AM Joy.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.