Author Topic: Newt Gingrich predicts Congress will call Obama to testify on Russia  (Read 966 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Washington Examiner
by Anna Giaritelli
Jun 27, 2017, 9:55 AM

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich Tuesday predicted former President Barack Obama will be called to testify about how his administration handled internal reports about Russia's meddling in the U.S. election.

"The Congress is about to have to call Barack Obama in to testify under oath about when he knew about Russia meddling," Gingrich told Fox News' "Fox and Friends."

(more)
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/newt-gingrich-predicts-congress-will-call-obama-to-testify-on-russia/article/2627186
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Suppressed

Re: Newt Gingrich predicts Congress will call Obama to testify on Russia
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 08:44:21 pm »
Oh, boy.

That could end very badly.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 11:33:02 pm »
Washington Examiner
by Anna Giaritelli
Jun 27, 2017, 9:55 AM

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich Tuesday predicted former President Barack Obama will be called to testify about how his administration handled internal reports about Russia's meddling in the U.S. election.

"The Congress is about to have to call Barack Obama in to testify under oath about when he knew about Russia meddling," Gingrich told Fox News' "Fox and Friends."

(more)
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/newt-gingrich-predicts-congress-will-call-obama-to-testify-on-russia/article/2627186

I highly doubt it; and if he does testify, he will lie and deny just as he always does.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2017, 11:42:45 pm »
Newt's a moron. 

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2017, 02:18:09 am »
I highly doubt it; and if he does testify, he will lie and deny just as he always does.
Not under oath.

That is something he has not had to do.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington