Author Topic: Liberals Freak Out When MSNBC Host Tells Them Justice Kennedy Could Retire Next Week  (Read 1102 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

YoungCons
Andrew Mark Miller
10:52pm June 22, 2017

Giving conservatives control of the Supreme Court for decades was one of the most compelling reasons to support Trump’s candidacy.

Even Republicans who hated him seem to have understood that.

Trump has already hit a home run with Justice Gorsuch.

What’s next?

According to MSNBC’s Chris Hayes, Justice Kennedy could step down as early as next week.

If that’s true (you never know with MSNBC) that’s great news for conservatives.

(more)
http://www.youngcons.com/liberals-freak-out-when-msnbc-host-tells-them-justice-kennedy-could-retire-next-week/?ref=FacebookPost
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This would be FANTASTIC if it happens. But even if it doesn't happen now, it has to happen eventually. Given their age and health condition, there is no way all of these guys will make it three and half more years. Trump will get to replace at least one or two more, and possibly three.

Image result for fireworks gif
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 04:14:35 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
How is the sleepy shriveled ancient Ginsburg still alive? Colon cancer, pancreatic cancer, cardiac stent, nothing will kill this leftist.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I've haven't formed an opinion, pro or con on Gorsuch yet.  Isn't he weak on guns?  I've seen columns written saying he is, and others saying he isn't. 

Besides, I think this is just blathering by a MSNBC host who's trying to get noticed.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

Image result for fireworks gif

Give me just 2 more, Constitutional Originalists, and I could die in that instant, a happy man.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 05:40:09 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline endicom

"In Kelo, the 5-4 decision was delivered by Stevens, Souter, Ginsburg and Breyer with the tie-breaking vote cast by Kennedy. Now, In Murr, the 5-3 decision came from Breyer, Ginsberg, Kagan, (who replaced Stevens under Obama) and Sotomayor (who replaced Souter under Obama) with both the tie-breaking decision and the written opinion coming once again from Kennedy. Anyone seeing a pattern here?"

http://hotair.com/archives/2017/06/24/murr-v-wisconsin-scotus-deals-another-blow-fifth-amendment/

Gorsuch didn't vote on Murr because he came late to the game.

Offline libertybele

How is the sleepy shriveled ancient Ginsburg still alive? Colon cancer, pancreatic cancer, cardiac stent, nothing will kill this leftist.

She has quite a work-out routine.  She still does two sets of 10 push ups! She's 84 years young.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/supreme-strength-justice-ginsburg-s-workout-becomes-book-n767801
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

I've haven't formed an opinion, pro or con on Gorsuch yet.  Isn't he weak on guns?  I've seen columns written saying he is, and others saying he isn't. 

Besides, I think this is just blathering by a MSNBC host who's trying to get noticed.  :shrug:

I agree with you; Gorsuch has not proven himself yet...I've been waiting.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.