Author Topic: Former dominatrix fights to keep job as sheriff's officer  (Read 2644 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Former dominatrix fights to keep job as sheriff's officer
« on: June 16, 2017, 04:22:28 pm »
Should a former dominatrix who appeared in bondage movies for pay be allowed to work as a Hudson County sheriff's officer?

That's a question that is expected to be answered when newly sworn-in sheriff's officer Kristen Hyman, of Bayonne, attends a disciplinary hearing on June 27.

The county Sheriff's Office suspended Hyman without pay on May 26, six days before she was scheduled to graduate from the police academy, saying she failed to disclose that she made bondage videos and saw clients privately for money.

The sheriff's office cited her activities, roughly from 2010 through 2012, as conduct unbecoming a public employee. She was also accused of neglect of duty and other causes for disciplinary action after an internal affairs investigation, which was triggered by allegations about Hyman's past.

In citing the reasons for her suspension, the sheriff's office noted "the proliferation of video and audio records ... and or the promoting on social media ... has resulted in the Hudson County Sheriff's Office being the subject of inquiry and ridicule among law enforcement."

More: http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2017/06/former_dominatrix_fights_to_keep_job_as_sheriffs_o.html

Why not? Anyone she cuffs is gonna stay cuffed.  :tongue2:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Former dominatrix fights to keep job as sheriff's officer
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2017, 04:26:04 pm »

She looks up to the task to me.....

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Former dominatrix fights to keep job as sheriff's officer
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2017, 04:42:46 pm »
I don't think it's the dominatrix part, I think it's the failure to disclose.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: