Author Topic: RARE Interview With The Man Who STARTED The 1965 WATTS RIOTS, Marquette Frye!!  (Read 540 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
RARE Interview With The Man Who STARTED The 1965 WATTS RIOTS, Marquette Frye!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elgmMQbOfts

And 1992 South Central Riots, started over verdict in Rodney King case

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P43WZd611WA

If more widespread violence starts then use common sense. Stay away from big cities, minority areas, college  areas, etc.

A few months after the 1992 riots, my brother was awarded a contract to rebuild a damaged shopping center. Initial value $5 million. He completed this project successfully. He was on TV as the Anaheim white contractor who won the award, although there was plenty of pressure for it to go to a minority contractor, instead
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Frank Cannon

Because this idiot Marquette Frye got drunk, drove and then was beligerant with cops, 30+ people died and the ghetto burned. What a swell specimen of humanity.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Because this idiot Marquette Frye got drunk, drove and then was beligerant with cops, 30+ people died and the ghetto burned. What a swell specimen of humanity.
I was working a summer job as an apprentice carpenter, before starting college. A black guy a few years older was on the job, too. He was either a journeyman or nearly so. Fairly quiet. It was in conservative Orange County.

Anyway the Monday after the riots rolled around, and at our morning break this guy, normally real quiet, said he had planned to visit his mother in Watts, but "those Ni99ers were shooting Ni99ers."

I will never forget that.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln