Author Topic: Otto Warmbier: American student freed by North Korea back on US soil  (Read 9415 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Otto Warmbier: American student freed by North Korea back on US soil
« Reply #100 on: June 20, 2017, 06:10:46 pm »

Its mind numbingly stupid to think our government engineered his release and then killed him as an excuse to start a war.   Good grief the guy has nukes and has promised to use them as soon as his rockets are ready.   What more reason would we need?

Not to mention we don't have near the force strength we'd need to  execute that kind of nefarious plan.  If the Norks rolled across the DMZ tomorrow...we'd be fighting the second defense of the Pusan perimeter within a week.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #101 on: June 20, 2017, 06:11:21 pm »
I think you'll get a thank you note from the Reynolds Aluminum company...but that's about it.

Again...

Of course, we remember that the whole sensitivity to being labeled a 'conspiracy theorist' derives from CIA use of the idea to discredit anyone who questioned the official government story of the JFK assassination.

Mass media is an amazing thing... controlled by a very small group of people and proffering the same message worldwide... must be real since everybody believes it, eh?
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #102 on: June 20, 2017, 06:13:33 pm »
Again...

Mass media is an amazing thing... controlled by a very small group of people and proffering the same message worldwide... must be real since everybody believes it, eh?

The amazing thing...and also its kind of a sad thing too...are people who live their whole life believing that life is one giant continuous episode of The X Files.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #103 on: June 20, 2017, 06:22:28 pm »
The amazing thing...and also its kind of a sad thing too...are people who live their whole life believing that life is one giant continuous episode of The X Files.

It would be fine in their basements, but it's another thing entirely on a public forum........   *****rollingeyes*****
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #104 on: June 20, 2017, 06:24:21 pm »

OTOH, what could be the sad, amazing thing is the people who live their whole life believing that the 'reality' fed by the mass media is any different than an episode of The X Files... after all... it is the same mass media proffering both messages...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #105 on: June 20, 2017, 06:25:44 pm »
GourmetDan where will this late-night talk radio tin-foil hat conspiracy be if we are not at war with NK within a months time?   Will any of those trying to spread this nonsense be willing to publically say they were wrong - and that NK is the only ones responsible for this young mans death?

A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #106 on: June 20, 2017, 06:28:01 pm »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #108 on: June 20, 2017, 06:30:32 pm »
GourmetDan where will this late-night talk radio tin-foil hat conspiracy be if we are not at war with NK within a months time?   Will any of those trying to spread this nonsense be willing to publically say they were wrong - and that NK is the only ones responsible for this young mans death?

Tell it to Muammar... who was trying to launch a gold-backed currency and whose country did not have a privately-owned central bank... until after he was dead...

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #109 on: June 20, 2017, 06:42:58 pm »
Again...

@GourmetDan
On the other hand I watch South Korean news on a daily basis and hear what they are saying.   Its far worse then what our news or government has.

I've personally been approached by North Korean spies.   I've been told by a 3 star general that the NKs might come across and if they did 75% of us would die.   I've spoken to people who have exchanged fire with the NKs.   I've seen first hand the efforts SK takes to keep NKs out and off their land.   I've seen NK spy boats with my own eyes.

Sometimes a fool is just a fool.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #110 on: June 20, 2017, 06:53:27 pm »
@GourmetDan
On the other hand I watch South Korean news on a daily basis and hear what they are saying.   Its far worse then what our news or government has.

As I said previously...

I've personally been approached by North Korean spies.   I've been told by a 3 star general that the NKs might come across and if they did 75% of us would die.   I've spoken to people who have exchanged fire with the NKs.   I've seen first hand the efforts SK takes to keep NKs out and off their land.   I've seen NK spy boats with my own eyes.

You implying that warmongering can only be one-sided?

Sometimes a fool is just a fool.

And sometimes globalist warmongers are just globalist warmongers...

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #111 on: June 20, 2017, 06:59:32 pm »
As I said previously...

So who started war before these Globalist boogeymen you've ginned up in your head?

People have ben killing each other since Kane and Abel...was there some shady Old Testament Globalist pushing them to fight each other?

What about when the Jews fought the Philistines?  What money changer was backing King David in that fight?

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #112 on: June 20, 2017, 07:04:35 pm »
So who started war before these Globalist boogeymen you've ginned up in your head?

People have ben killing each other since Kane and Abel...was there some shady Old Testament Globalist pushing them to fight each other?

What about when the Jews fought the Philistines?  What money changer was backing King David in that fight?

Are you claiming that there must be an uninterrupted line of globalist warmongers back to Cain and Abel before it is possible that we are being driven into war by globalist warmongers today?

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #113 on: June 20, 2017, 07:06:19 pm »
As I said previously...

@GourmetDan
Its not the same message, not even close.   

Sometimes evil bastards are just evil bastards.

For you to defend the evil as being just propaganda makes you on the side of evil.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #114 on: June 20, 2017, 07:07:31 pm »
@GourmetDan
Its not the same message, not even close.   

Sometimes evil bastards are just evil bastards.

For you to defend the evil as being just propaganda makes you on the side of evil.

Evil bastards... globalist warmongers... six of one... a half-dozen of the other...

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #115 on: June 20, 2017, 07:09:44 pm »
Are you claiming that there must be an uninterrupted line of globalist warmongers back to Cain and Abel before it is possible that we are being driven into war by globalist warmongers today?

When NK invaded South Korea they made it to some of the airfields Americans had planes at.   The pilots got in their planes and left.   

When they returned they found the bodies of the crew chiefs and other personnel left behind wired to the tops of the hangers.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #116 on: June 20, 2017, 07:10:19 pm »
Evil bastards... globalist warmongers... six of one... a half-dozen of the other...
22222frying pan 22222frying pan 22222frying pan 22222frying pan 22222frying pan 22222frying pan 22222frying pan ****slapping ****slapping ****slapping ****slapping ****slapping

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #117 on: June 20, 2017, 07:11:14 pm »
When NK invaded South Korea they made it to some of the airfields Americans had planes at.   The pilots got in their planes and left.   

When they returned they found the bodies of the crew chiefs and other personnel left behind wired to the tops of the hangers.

How about all those Japanese civilians fried to a crisp at Hiroshima and Nagasaki...

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #118 on: June 20, 2017, 07:11:43 pm »

Yes, humans doing evil to each other has continued uninterrupted since Adam and Eve left the garden.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #119 on: June 20, 2017, 07:13:39 pm »

No you are.  You're the one making the absurd claim that all wars are started and encouraged by eeeeeevil war mongering globalists...just trying to see how far back you think this nefarious conspiracy to keep the world in a constant state of war runs in your mind.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #120 on: June 20, 2017, 07:13:54 pm »
Yes, humans doing evil to each other has continued uninterrupted since Adam and Eve left the garden.

That doesn't mean that an uninterrupted line of globalist warmongers must exist back to Cain and Abel before it is possible that we are being driven into war by globalist warmongers today...

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #121 on: June 20, 2017, 07:14:07 pm »
How about all those Japanese civilians fried to a crisp at Hiroshima and Nagasaki...

How about all those Americans that didn't die as a result of having to invade mainland Japan?    Go read "With the Old Breed" by E.B. Sledge and then get back to me about those crispy Japanese.

More Japanese would have died if we had been forced to invade.   

What you're saying isn't profound, its silly.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #122 on: June 20, 2017, 07:16:20 pm »
How about all those Americans that didn't die as a result of having to invade mainland Japan?    Go read "With the Old Breed" by E.B. Sledge and then get back to me about those crispy Japanese.

More Japanese would have died if we had been forced to invade.   

What you're saying isn't profound, its silly.

Actually, the Japanese had been trying to surrender under the same terms we eventually accepted... but only after we nuked a couple of their cities...

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #123 on: June 20, 2017, 07:20:44 pm »
Actually, the Japanese had been trying to surrender under the same terms we eventually accepted... but only after we nuked a couple of their cities...

silly is as silly does

Offline musiclady

« Reply #124 on: June 20, 2017, 07:21:14 pm »
 :threadjack:  :threadjack:  :threadjack:  :threadjack:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.