Author Topic: New York Magazine Writer Blames 'Weather Gods' for Ossoff Defeat  (Read 362 times)

rangerrebew

New York Magazine Writer Blames 'Weather Gods' for Ossoff Defeat
By P.J. Gladnick | June 21, 2017 10:07 AM EDT

The Democrats just blew $30 million on the most expensive congressional race in history and all they have to show for it is a lousy participation trophy.

Perhaps the Democrats would have been better off using that money to erect a temple to the Weather Gods. A frustrated Eric Levitz at New York magazine makes the case that the "Weather Gods" seemed to have been conspiring against Jon Ossoff in the June 20 special election in the Sixth Congressional District in Georgia. Fifty minutes before the polls closed for that election, Levitz noted how perfectly the weather aligned against Ossoff by observing that "Karen Handel Gets Last-Minute Endorsement From Weather Gods":

Source URL: http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj-gladnick/2017/06/21/new-york-magazine-writer-blames-weather-gods-ossoff-defeat

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: New York Magazine Writer Blames 'Weather Gods' for Ossoff Defeat
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 05:18:02 pm »
Wait, weather is now the realm of the Gods? But climate change, that's all man's fault.

I'm surprised no one has actually blamed climate change yet.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
Re: New York Magazine Writer Blames 'Weather Gods' for Ossoff Defeat
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 06:30:42 pm »
Wait, weather is now the realm of the Gods? But climate change, that's all man's fault.

I'm surprised no one has actually blamed climate change yet.

heh heh yeah, the most hilarious thing in the world is a far leftist 'Crat who is being deadly serious. The further the 'Crats sink into irrelevance politically, the more cognitively dissonant their endless excuses for their failures become!
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)