Author Topic: Gregg Jarrett: Are Mueller and Comey ‘colluding’ against Trump by acting as co-special counsel?  (Read 746 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gregg Jarrett: Are Mueller and Comey ‘colluding’ against Trump by acting as co-special counsel?

Gregg Jarrett
By Gregg Jarrett
Published June 12, 2017
Fox News

Now Playing

Comey confesses to leaking

Legal Notice:  “Proudly Announcing The Newly-Formed Law Firm of Mueller & Comey.  We Specialize In Bungling Cases, Ignoring Legal Standards, And Bringing Down Presidents.”

I have not yet received the announcement in the mail.  But I expect it will arrive any day now.   

After all, Robert Mueller and James Comey appear to be acting in concert as co-special counsel.  Why not make it official with a formal notice of their union?

It was obvious it would evolve this way from the very moment Mueller was named on May 17th.

more
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/06/12/gregg-jarrett-are-muller-and-comey-now-acting-in-concert-as-co-special-counsel.html
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 09:16:49 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Yes, I believe they are. Gregg Jarrett and Jay Sekulow are saying that Mueller should drop out as special counsel because of the guidelines governing the position. There seems to be a conflict of interest because of Comey and Mueller's close relationship and mutual admiration society. It is highly irregular that Mueller helped prepare Comey's whiny self-serving testimony IMO.
Principles matter. Words matter.