Author Topic: Outrage as Saudi Arabia's football team SNUBS a minute's silence for London Bridge terror victims ahead of World Cup qualifier against Australia because 'it is not in keeping with their culture'  (Read 1110 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
By Hannah Moore For Daily Mail Australia
PUBLISHED: 07:25 EDT, 8 June 2017 | UPDATED: 03:50 EDT, 9 June 2017
  • Saudi Arabia failed to stand for a minute's silence for victims of London attack
  • The national soccer team didn't follow the directive ahead of World Cup qualifier
  • Players were seen getting in formation as Australian team stood in a line
  • Their bench players allegedly also remained seated during the minute
  • Saudi team officials said they would not be taking part prior to the football match

Sheikh Tawhidi says under Islam Sharia law it is not 'wrong' or a 'sin' for a Muslim to kill a non-Muslim.
'In their eyes the attackers are martyrs who are going to paradise. And if they stand for a minute of silence they are against their Muslim brothers who fought for jihad and fought the 'infidels',' he said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4584294/Saudi-soccer-team-refuse-stand-London-victims.html#ixzz4jVJq5dZU
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 11:39:50 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I'm confused. Is Saudi Arabia bad again?

Yeah. I know. Saudi is what is known as a Janus–faced nation. They play nice with the West while funding terrorism all over the world. An additional complication with Saudi Arabia is that they hold Mecca and Medina. Therefore, they are required to portray an ultra-orthodox version of Islam, or the other Muslim nations may attempt to overthrow them to restore the faith. There are several Muslim nations which question the Saudi leadership's ability and qualifications to be the steward of the Islamic holy sites.

Many people point to 9/11. Almost all of the terrorists were Saudi, as was Ben Laden. However, what these people do not realize is that those terrorists and their supporters did what they did because they believed the Saudi government was too soft, and that it was moving too far to the West. So, not only was the Saudi leadership not complicit in the attack, in some ways the terrorists were protesting the Saudi leadership as well as attacking America.

The answer to your question is they are both good and bad. The only way to put it in simple terms is that they are backstabbing, terrorist supporting, racist, wife-beating, murderous bastards, but it could be a lot worse. So, what can you do?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 12:57:07 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
One Saudi player did stand reverently with his head bowed. That calls the "we don't have that custom" excuse into question.

Wingnut

One Saudi player did stand reverently with his head bowed. That calls the "we don't have that custom" excuse into question.

He may not have a head to bow next time.