Author Topic: Devin Nunes on Unmasking: ‘Oh, This Is Only the Beginning’  (Read 923 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Daily Beast
JOHN BATCHELOR
06.05.17 1:00 AM ET

The House intel chair on why the NSA, CIA, and FBI were subpoenaed; whether Comey has obstructed the probe; and whether more Obama officials are suspected.

Colleague Mary Kissel of The Wall Street Journal editorial board and I discussed recently with Chairman Devin Nunes of the House Select Intelligence Committee the thinking behind the committee’s issuing subpoenas seeking details about unmaskings of American citizens that were requested by three senior Obama administration officials, former CIA director John Brennan, former national security adviser Susan Rice, and former UN ambassador Samantha Power.
“The subpoenas,” Nunes explained, “actually went to the NSA, the CIA, and the FBI, requesting specifically, of those three individuals that were named, the unmaskings they have done, that they did, from the time period of 2016, the entire year, leading up to Jan. 20 of this year.”

Quickly Nunes focused on the politics of the unmaskings.
“I can’t get into why we chose those individuals, but clearly this is just further escalation in the concern we have of the unmaskings of Americans by the senior leaders of the Obama administration. Americans that didn’t know about it, and, of course, potentially Trump transition officials.”

(more)
http://www.thedailybeast.com/devin-nunes-on-unmasking-oh-this-is-only-the-beginning
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Devin Nunes on Unmasking: ‘Oh, This Is Only the Beginning’
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 12:12:44 pm »
I hope they will keep going after the Democrats on this.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Devin Nunes on Unmasking: ‘Oh, This Is Only the Beginning’
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2017, 01:05:36 pm »
I hope they will keep going after the Democrats on this.

I do too.  Seems like there's a lot of there there.