Author Topic: Parents of accused NSA leaker speak out  (Read 723 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Parents of accused NSA leaker speak out
« on: June 09, 2017, 01:58:30 am »
CNN
Anderson Cooper 360
06/07/2017

(video only)
http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/06/07/parents-of-alleged-intel-leaker-reality-winner-full-intv-mobile.cnn

--------------------------------------------------------

Reality Winner's parents speaking about their daughter. With a name like 'Reality', I was expecting bead wearing, dope smoking, far-out hippies. But these people seem like everyday normal Americans. Which makes me wonder if Reality changed her own name. These parents do not seem like the type that would give their daughter a weirdo name like that. And why is she covered with tattoos and has an affinity for Islam? It's all very strange. Lots of unanswered questions about this woman and her family. What happened to her to make her this way? Apparently she didn't get it from her family.

Anyway, it's a good video. No revelations or anything, but you get to meet the parents.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 04:37:24 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.