Author Topic: Reps. Green and Sherman announce plan to file articles of impeachment  (Read 2550 times)

Offline dfwgator

Re: Reps. Green and Sherman announce plan to file articles of impeachment
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2017, 02:49:35 pm »

Some part of that is from Trump himself. He is compelled by some inner voice to respond to every idiotic charge that is leveled against him. He doesn't understand the game, and therefore he fall straight into almost every trap they set.

It is an odd situation when the most powerful thing you can do in a given situation is to do nothing, and keep your mouth shut. I'm not sure Trump is capable of doing either of those things.

And yet every time, Trump has prevailed in the end.  Because the Democrats have always been nuttier than he has been.  He's drawing them out.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Reps. Green and Sherman announce plan to file articles of impeachment
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2017, 02:55:37 pm »

Some part of that is from Trump himself. He is compelled by some inner voice to respond to every idiotic charge that is leveled against him. He doesn't understand the game, and therefore he fall straight into almost every trap they set.

It is an odd situation when the most powerful thing you can do in a given situation is to do nothing, and keep your mouth shut. I'm not sure Trump is capable of doing either of those things.

Saw this recently here, but bears repeating....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.